Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

BLADE 3 to start filming soon

i love the part at the end about how blade 3 should be like omega man (or the much rumored I AM LEGEND): vampires have taken over the world -- cool!!!!!

Goyer gets behind the camera for BLADE III
    Filming could be underway sometime this summer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dateline: Monday, June 2, 2003

By: PATRICK SAURIOL
    By: News Editor
    Source: Variety

Screenwriter David Goyer, who wrote all three screenplays for the BLADE series, is finally getting promoted. Variety reports that the writer will direct BLADE III for New Line Cinema, with an anticipated start date sometime this summer.

This will be Goyer's second time behind the camera lens. He wrote and directed ZIGZAG, released last year. He's also been attached to helm a movie for DreamWorks and one for Miramax.

It also appears that Goyer's initial concept for Blade's third cinematic adventure hasn't changed. Goyer envisioned an OMEGA MAN-like apocalypse that thrust the vamps into the top spot on the food chain, leaving human society behind.

According to the trade the project may lens in Vancouver.

Credits
    what.. human extintion.?!? how does that work?! at least the 2nd one tied in to the first one.. that just seems like they are taking a huge leap forward.. i havent read the comics.. is there anything about a omega-man style world in those?

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}