Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reloaded Q&A

Credits
    Originally posted by tisoy
    hey the french guy was hilarious !!!! it's like wiping your as's with silk ...the best line in the movie..hehhehe

well its understandable why u hate the french guy..... The Brits and the French never got along anyway....heheheh
    Nothing wrong with The French. Great food. I hated this guy, who wasn't French.

He was a computer generated personality who was arogantant pigheaded, and because he loved himself so much decided he must be French.

Credits
    i was talking to dutch the other night, and i said that the third matrix will depend on whether or not number 2 will be looked back upon as the "empire" of the trilogy.. the third movie will either make or break the series... my closing point was either it will be a fantastic trilogy or a good trilogy..

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    Originally posted by chizzace
    Exactly my feelings here too. It seems that they've just simply made it much more complicated than it should be in order to impress their audiences...
    I think if it didn't melt your brain with the new ideas introduced in Reloaded, it would've just been a simple rehash of the original. But here we are, overworking our brains trying to make sense of it all and thinking of what might happen in Revolutions... which I think was the logical next step for the Wachowskis. By introducing such a branching story, they've yet again sucked the audience into another form of filmmaking, and kudos to them.

Credits
    Originally posted by Mark Strube
    I think if it didn't melt your brain with the new ideas introduced in Reloaded, it would've just been a simple rehash of the original. But here we are, overworking our brains trying to make sense of it all and thinking of what might happen in Revolutions... which I think was the logical next step for the Wachowskis. By introducing such a branching story, they've yet again sucked the audience into another form of filmmaking, and kudos to them.
    There's a difference between evolving the idea's and confusing the audience. The whole area of choice was a complete difference to the first film message of fate and yet still felt like a natural step to take. That was fine, but the Wachowski's problem is that they feel the need to get every character to speak in cryptic ways. It was fine in the original when it was just Morpheus but ib Reloaded virtually every character speaks the same way. It doesn't add anything to the film it just confuses the audience and makes theWachowski's appear smarter than they actually are. Afterall is choice really such a complicated theory?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12