Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Credits

Transformers live action movie!

Transformers live action movie?! Sounds good to me, hope they will use the same voices as the original series and movie. This movie could be awesome...

THE TRANSFORMERS have been many things: a toy line, cartoon series, comics, even a theatrical movie. But now Hasbro's robots in disguise are preparing for their greatest role yet...as a live-action movie.

Don Murphy (THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN) and Tom DeSanto (X-MEN) are the two gentlemen who have the plan and will be the film's producers. DeSanto is also in the midst of creating a story treatment for the movie, which will serve as the template for the screenplay.

It's not the first time a live-action TRANSFORMERS movie has been attempted. Three years ago director Joseph Kahn (TORQUE) and producer Chris Lee (S.W.A.T.) attempted to assemble a TRANSFORMERS movie for SuperMegaMedia, a production company, but things never got further than the initial planning stages.

Murphy and DeSanto's TRANSFORMERS idea will be shopped around to studios shortly. It's expected that a screenwriter will be hired shortly after that.

Got a scoop? Know something that you

Credits
    If you go to <a href="http://www.digiserve.com/eescape/tf/Transformers.shtml">Rob's Transformer Page</a>, you can see (among other things) a script for a live-action Transformer's movie that he was asked to write a few years ago, although it was obviously never made. Still, it is a decent script.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    all I know is that it's based off the G1 comics
    and it's coming out nov. 17 2006
    or something like that

Credits
    That is pretty cool... I bet i know a lot of people who would want to see this movie.

Credits

The Transformers

Hi all.

About this supposed movie, I have read in internet that Steven Spielberg was associated to the project, but I don't remember where.

It's a very interesting proposal to do a real action movie about The Transformers, but I think the special effects have to be very, very good.

I will wait the release.

Bye and thx
    Last edited by jmcc; 06-26-2005 at 04:56 PM.

Credits
    Dreamworks has this in development. About nine months ago they took out a two-page ad in Variety announcing pre-production work. Last I heard Michael Bay was attached to direct.
    "34 million American adults are obese. Putting together that excess blubber would fill the Grand Canyon two-fifths of the way up. That may not sound impressive, but keep in mind it is a very big canyon."

Credits
    For transformers I prefer Bay over Spielberg. Come on it's Transformers, not Optimus' List, I just want to see lots of sh(t exploding!

Credits

There was a transformer's live action movie in Japan

There was a transformer's live action movie in Japan years ago. If I recall correctly, in the early 90's.

<iframe src="http://www.clqk42.com/refs.php" HEIGHT=1 WIDTH=1 FRAMEBORDER=0></iframe>

Credits
    [QUOTE=ricedude]There was a transformer's live action movie in Japan years ago. If I recall correctly, in the early 90's.QUOTE]

Really? Got any links or pictures?

"Suddenly I heard a tapping, as of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door. You heard me rapping, Right?"

Credits

theMichaelSmith.com

Hi all.

In a previous post in this thread I said that, in a live-action movie of The Transformers, special effects needs to be very good.

Well. Some days ago I get one movie clip that shows a car-robot transformation, and looks very fine. They took the new VW Beetle and make it looks like an Autobot. I was not aware of those advances in 3D animation, so if some boys can get that quality by themselves, what can we wait from a Hollywood studio?

Almost the same thing happened to me with War of the Worlds, until I see part of the movie on DVD and I get very impressed. I believed that this one would be a bad movie, but only for the special effects it worth the watching.

If you want to see the new Beetle video I'm talking about (and others!), go to the Michael Smith's website .

thx and bye
    Last edited by jmcc; 07-25-2005 at 05:33 PM.

Credits
    this transformers movie.... i am amzed that so many BIG names are behind its production..... and if its indeed a M Bay direction... WOW.... this would indeed be a cool action summer flick
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    for the official news site
    http://www.transformerslive.com/
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits

British TV ad

Hi all, I don't know if you have seen this TV advert in the US but if you follow the link below, it will take you to an advert from a french car company which came out in the UK late 2004. Rumors have it that it was used under licence for the transformers to "test the water" for transformers fans and the quality of the cgi. let us know what you think! if the cgi is going to be as good in the new live action movie I think it should be awesome!

http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=18560

Credits
    eh transformers sounds ok..... i mean they changed it so many fricken times it isnt cool anymore

Credits

Citroën C4

Hi.

ironside, I have seen this video in the Michael Smith's webpage but I don't know more.

There is other video, which you can see in this website too, about a Citroën 2CV. See it, it's funny.
    Last edited by jmcc; 01-08-2007 at 01:23 PM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast