Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

From IceAge to Robots....

Last year, the director of 20th Century Fox's computer-animated Ice Age cracked more than $176 million at the box office, nabbed an Oscar nomination with his first feature and gave the genre-dominating Disney and DreamWorks a run for their family-movie bucks.

How does he top the frigid antics of Manny the mammoth, Sid the sloth and that nutty squirrel-rat Scrat? The co-founder of Blue Sky Studios, the award-winning digital-animation company bought by Fox six years ago, has built a universe completely inhabited by mechanical people.

Wedge offers this exclusive first look at Robots, due in March 2005. He describes the humorous collaboration with children's book author and illustrator William Joyce (Rolie Polie Olie) as "colorful, whimsical, clanky and fun."

The voice cast includes Ewan McGregor as a young robot named Rodney, "who grows up on the outskirts of a huge metropolis and wants to work with the most influential character in the city, an inventor," Wedge says.

Halle Berry is Cappy,[edit: that's just great!!] the hot executive 'bot who catches Rodney's eye. Stanley Tucci and Dianne Wiest speak for Rodney's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Copperbottom. Mel Brooks is the inventor known as Big Weld. Drew Carey and Amanda Bynes are part of the Rusties, a gang of obsolete robots.
    more info here

...sounds interesting. i liked Ice-Age and it is nice to see Disney get a run for it's money.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    i loved ice age... this will be very good.

thanx for the news
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    If i had to pick out of Ice Age and Monsters Inc.. i would definatly pick monsters inc.. however Robots seems more interesting than Finding nemo.. *sigh*..

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    there is "The Incredibles" which looks cute and funny! it showed a very short preview before "Finding Nemo" i just love these Pixar movies. they're da bomb.

this movie won't be coming out until November 2004!