Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Mystery Men

Credits

Mystery Men

i just saw a commercial for mystery men on tv, because it has its free-tv premiere this weekend. the movie wasn't very succesful in theaters and while seeing the ad i thought it was probably released at the wrong time. it came out before the major wave of superhero movies, so maybe nobody wanted to see a spoof of something they don't know.
    do you think it would be more succesful if it was released now?
    i think so, because people are now familiar with the original scenes. scary movie was so succesful, because the horror movies that it spoofed were widely known. i also wasn't very interested in seeing mystery men 4 years ago, but i guess today i'd go and see it in the theater.
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    i saw it on VHS i think 3 years ago together with friends (the effect is better if u watch it with many people)... and it was hilarious...

LOL.... the scene where he gets mad and trashes the car... that was a classic... hehehehe ...

and the FX were good too
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    i saw this years ago in the theatre. i remember laughing during this movie. it's an equal of stupidity and humor. it is worth seeing for the first time.

although i don't remember much of it. i remember pee wee herman. he wuz pretty funny and GROSS!!!!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."