Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Return Of The King' Teaser Description?

http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/2/1057261444

TheOneRing.net has posted that they've received word on the possible description teaser trailer for the The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Here is the clip.

"My name ** and I work for ** and I have recently been looking at you website and have noticed that you have shown a lot of interest in the return of the king trailer. I can now tell you that a teaser trailer will be released buy the end of July and a theatrical trailer buy the end of September.

I have only seen part of the teaser trailer, it showed clips from Minas Tirith and the battle at the black gate. It also showed brief clips of Gandalf riding with a hobbit (Pippin?) through some woods and Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas in the mountain of Erech, But nothing of Sauron, if you were wondering."
    i want to see it now !!!
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Re: Return Of The King' Teaser Description?

Originally posted by tisoy
    i want to see it now !!!
    Me too, me too! Well, the end of july is near...

Credits
    I loved the early teaser for TTT

So, Gandalf Greyhame thinks he has found the lost king of Gondor. It matters not. The world of men shall fall.
    I hope the RotK teaser will be cool too.
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    I'm sure that it'll be cool .. and I can't wait, either .. soon ..
    "It used to be said that we are what we eat... And then people maybe... a little more fashion conscious would say... 'No, you are what you wear'... Or you are what you read... But we would say in this millenium... You are what you watch..." Peter Gabriel - Growing Up

tcentea Guest
    Note that the latest reports (from TORN and other sources) agree on the fact that there will be no teaser trailer for ROTK this summer (the "teasers" mentioned in some press releases are said to be, in fact, promotional posters for cinemas).

So, according to the latest news, our first glimpse of ROTK will be in September, as the trailer is attached to New Line's "Secondhand Lions".

TC

Credits
    And why would they change form from FOTR and TTT? Both had a teaser and two trailers. I believe there will be a teaser.

tcentea Guest
    Originally posted by Mark Strube
    And why would they change form from FOTR and TTT? Both had a teaser and two trailers. I believe there will be a teaser.
    I'm just reporting what I've heard...

TC

Credits
    Yeah yeah rumors rumors fakes fakes.... if that slip about the poster IS real it probably means the teaser is out this fall. Psh.

Credits
    Originally posted by Mark Strube
    Well either Peter Jackson and the post-production crew need every second till Christmas to finish cutting ROTK and doing the FXs that they have no time to spend on making teasers/trailers (same reason why there's no preview of ROTK after TTT);

Or Newline/Peter Jackson thinks there's no need to spend the same amount of publicity as FOTR & TTT: how can anyone who's seen the first two films NOT going to see the last one?

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List