Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Cameron on T3 and ALIENS 5! & T4, T5 news

http://www.lightsoutentertainment.co...ws.php?id=1295
    http://www.darkhorizons.com/news.htm

In a recent interview with BBC1, famed director James Cameron talked about his feelings on the new Terminator flick as well as the possibilty of a 5th Aliens film:

Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines: "In one word : Great. There was a small part of me that hoped it wasn't good - but another part of me hope'd it succeeded. And it did. And I'm so glad it did. Jonathon's made a great movie. Arnold's in great form. I really like what he's done with it". If he had done it, would he have handled it differently: "Yes. That's only natural. I mightn't have structrued it the same, nor may I have ended it the same way - but coming in where he has, such a hard thing to do, and I give Jonathan points for it".

As far as his feelings of the Aliens films he wasn't involved in...

This isn't a man whose going to whitewash his opinion either, take for example his reaction to "Alien 3" - "Hated it. Simple as that. I hated what they did.... I couldn't stand Alien 3 - how they could just go in there and kill off all these great characters we introduced in aliens, and the correlation between mother and daughter. It stunk, but hopefully I'll get a chance to rectify all that". You mean the talk about him being tied to "Alien 5" is true? "To an extent. yes. We're looking at doing another one. Something similiar to what we did with Aliens. A bunch of great characters, and of course Sigourney. I've even discussed the possibility of putting him [Arnold Schwarzenegger] into the Alien movie".
    http://www.calendarlive.com/movies/c...coll=cl-movies

Terminator 4 & 5: According to the LA Times, Nick Stahl who played 'John Connor' in Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines has signed on to do 2 more Terminator films for Warner Bros:

If "T3" is a success, would you be up for another one?

I'm actually signed on for two more. But I can't even think a week into the future, much less like that.

The ending of the new film certainly feels like it's setting up another movie. Do you have any hints on what happens next?

I wouldn't find out until a couple months before they filmed it. I barely knew where the movie I was in was going, to a degree, until the last second. It was such a secretive thing. I read a script, but it was under lock and key. Once I was going to screen-test for the role, I came in and I was kind of sealed into a room with this guy standing there, the script keeper guy, who waited until I finished the script. It was intense.

Arnold Schwarzenegger in Alien movie.... :big grin:
    Last edited by trailergod; 07-07-2003 at 03:14 PM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    I can just see Schwarzenegger as some kick-*** military sargeant. :big grin:
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Whoa....I was always thinking about doing a "Predator 3" concept trailer, with clips of Arnold and Danny fighting the pred together using clips from various movies. Having Schwarzenegger in an Alien movie would be top notch though! Holy hell!!!!

--Dan :big grin:

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Thumbs down

no no no no (!) ...

sorry guys, I don't like that Schwarzi Alien 5 news. He should rather stick to Predators, 'coz no need, Ripley will handle Alien bi*ch(es) for sure...

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Originally posted by ZUBi
    no no no no (!) ...

sorry guys, I don't like that Schwarzi Alien 5 news. He should rather stick to Predators, 'coz no need, Ripley will handle Alien bi*ch(es) for sure...
    Ditto. Ellen Ripley is the one and only heroine of the Alien franchise. Bringing Arnie in (even if he plays a villian or an android) as another leading hero will kill it. Unless he's behind the rubber suit this time, he'll be like Jar-Jar to TPM!

And another news: 1500th post. yay! :big grin:

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    hmmmm... sounds weird if arnie's in it, but it should still be a must see. the most important thing is that cameron is doing it...

:big grin:

Credits

Sigourney on an elongated stand-by

It’s not sounding good for “Alien 5”, with Director Ridley Scott not even pencilling it in his filofax as a prospective idea and taking it very ho-hum. Dark Horizons transcribed part of an interview Scott did with foreign site DVDRama, in particular his thoughts of bringing back Ripley and company. "Fox and Sigourney Weaver have contacted me; they want to conclude this series with the one who has begun it. [...] But there are not even serious talks. I don't really know what I could do…unless I go back to the questions stated in the first episode. Where does the crashed ship on the planet with this mysterious extra-terrestrial come from ? We could wonder wether massive destruction weapons (which could threaten the Earth) had been used or not. I could be inspired by The War of the Worlds…”
    Moviehole
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits

Hollywood. They've a name and they're searching for "anything" that fits in! Shouldn't the idea be first and then the movie name would be thought of second?

Credits
    and who exactly is going to play Ripley? and how are you going to tie the story line?

It has to be pretty new, I mean the only character that can remain is Bishop, being an android an all, otherwise they're all killed or dead of old age