j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Just watched "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning"

Worst Movie I'd seen this year!!

I give it .5 (Jordana Brewster and Diora Baird look HOT) out of 5

If those 2 girls weren't in the movie, it would had been 0 out of 5

Credits
    Today I saw (again) Requiem for a dream 5/5
    then Apocalypto 1.5/5 (OMG, what a disapointment)
    and reruned Superman Returns .... oh I love this movie 5/5
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

j7wild Guest

Talking

Ooooh!!

Requiem for a Dream!!

Do you think that final sex scene with Jennifer Connelly (playing with toys) is really her or a body double?

Credits
    definitely her
    (u perve )

j7wild Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    definitely her
    (u perve )
    so it was really her?

real or fake, the toy insertion and really her body part?

so her facial expression was real too?

Credits
    omg, I definitely must be missing stg .... the toy insertion? lol? did I just watch some censured version? ..

Credits
    WTC by Oliver Stone. 1/5. horrible movie. the planes hit and crash the WTC within the first 30 minutes of the movie. Cage and his 'on-screen buddy' (cant remember who his name is) get trapped in the rubble then, at about the 35-45 minute mark. for the next 90 minutes, they are still there and the entire movie is about their conversations and how their wives are worried about them. i was expecting alot more from oliver stone. training camps, flight school, rumored cells in germany, hostages, razors, crashes, death, explosions, the works. i skipped thru most of the film and i think i even fell asleep at one point. its a shame that stone appears to have lost his touch.

again. 1/5 just becuase Cage is in it and he is a pretty good actor. no other reason to see this unless you have nothing better to do and its free to watch. don't bother paying for rental. wait until it comes out on NBC, you are not missing anything.
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by st39.6 View Post
    omg, I definitely must be missing stg .... the toy insertion? lol? did I just watch some censured version? ..
    I think you did...

Credits
    Lady in the Water: 4/5
    M. Night Shyamalan just does it for me. It has everything, good humor, a perfect cast, some very scary moments and a very original story.Now I understand why this movie flopped, because its art.

Credits
    ^ Agreed. Can't wait to get a copy of that.

Credits
    Little Man: 0.5/5
    another crap comedy by the wayans brothes. From now on, no more wayans movies for me. They are so bad and not funny at all. The humor is so boring and retarded, they probably aim their movies for dumb audience.

I would rate it 0/5 but since Brittany Daniel shows some nice curves in this one, it gets a half for it.

j7wild Guest
    I saw Little Man at the Dollar Movie and Brittany Daniel is the only good thing out of this all crappy movie!!

Credits
    just finish «Davinci code» ...one word... wow!!

j7wild Guest

Red face

oh here's 2 screencaps of Brittany Daniel from "Little Man"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by red bear View Post
    WTC by Oliver Stone. 1/5. horrible movie. the planes hit and crash the WTC within the first 30 minutes of the movie. Cage and his 'on-screen buddy' (cant remember who his name is) get trapped in the rubble then, at about the 35-45 minute mark. for the next 90 minutes, they are still there and the entire movie is about their conversations and how their wives are worried about them. i was expecting alot more from oliver stone. training camps, flight school, rumored cells in germany, hostages, razors, crashes, death, explosions, the works. i skipped thru most of the film and i think i even fell asleep at one point. its a shame that stone appears to have lost his touch.

again. 1/5 just becuase Cage is in it and he is a pretty good actor. no other reason to see this unless you have nothing better to do and its free to watch. don't bother paying for rental. wait until it comes out on NBC, you are not missing anything.

I think you missed the whole point of the movie. It was never billed as a movie about 9/11 and everything that lead up to it. It was the story of the last two survivors pulled from Ground Zero just was United 93 was only about what went on that flight. We haven't had a complete 9/11 movie nor do I think we need to, not yet.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.