Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude!

Synopsis: College is tough for Larry - between classes, fraternities, and odd jobs there's hardly time for parties and chasing girls. So when a dating show comes to campus, Larry knows that getting on TV is his best chance ever to lay more than groundwork. Can Larry get on TV, get the girl, and not flunk out of college? It's all up to you in Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude!

Magna Cum Laude brings back humor from the most respected funny brand on PC - Leisure Suit Larry. Updated for the 21st century with 3D graphics, engaging conversations, and a fully realized college campus, Larry is back to give gamers some loving. Coming to PC and consoles.

High Quality @ 9.72 MB

The series was mega fun! Finally its starting to be revived! Here are some screenshots

Sierra Entertainment
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    i loved the old leisure suit larry games but this new one looks terrible. more like jimmy neutron than larry.

Credits
    ugh.... looks ugly ... hehehe i prefer the old 2d versions...

heres another "sex sim" .. LOL
    http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=14674

thank god i dont have a PS2 ... LOL
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    nooo, i want my old 2d larry

i love the series, i have some of the sierra collections (kings quest, space quest, larry, quest for glory), but larry remains my favorite.
    lsl was one of the first games i had when we got our first pc (286 with 16mhz and 640kb ram )
    too bad i can't play them on my mac
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    that brings back tons of memories. The Atari, kings Q, space Q etc etc. Sirra was the king back then
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan