Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Problems with League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

1) where did the invisible man go?? On the way to pick up Dorian in the back seat it is Quatermain Skinner Mina. then while Quatermain and Mina talk Skinner is gone. where did he go?????

2) What’s up with Skinners make up??? AGAIN on the way to Dorian's house the invisible man puts make up all around his head. in the next scene all the make up in the back is gone. does Skinner sweat a lot???

3) Why does Mina have a Reflection?? I know the rules of Vampires change for every movie but this one has always been there. Also in Bram Stokers Dracula this is a KEY point because this is how Jonathon finds out that Dracula is a Vampire.

4) Car Chase through the streets of Venice??? THERE ARE NO STREETS IN VENICE!!!

5) Jumping out of the car?? Why is it that everyone can jump out of the fastest car ever and land on their feet. i would think the speed of the car, and hitting the ground would at least make you fall and need to do a shoulder roll. i mean come on even people who do gymnastics have trouble landing so straight.

6) Why is Mr. Hyde such a nice guy??? At first when they capture Hyde he is pissed and angry. Then he is like "oh ya save the planet sounds good" and becomes nice. when i read the story i thought Hyde was every single evil thing inside Jekyl. In the comic he was never nice, he was always pissed. while on the subject of Hyde, why does he need to take a potion to turn into Hyde??

7) Why didn't Dorian lose the Invisible man's skin??? I mean it is Invisible!!!!

8) Why did moriarty go on missions??? He is the all time planner. He would not hold up in a fight against Quatermain. Why does he pretend he was a burn victim???

9) How old is Sawyer??? the Original Tom Sawyer book takes place before the civil war and he is 12 to 13. then why in 1899 is he 20?? By my calculations that puts him at least 50. does Tom have a sweet Dorian painting???

and my final thought of today...

10) Why is Mina still a Vampire??? at the end of Dracula i thought there was this scene where Dracula gets staked by at least three people. thus killing him and saving Mina. AND Alan Moore (the writer of the comic) has gone on record saying mina is not a vampire. but why would they start listening to him??

My guess is the writer of this movie has never read the comic and any of the books these characters come from. and has never been to Venice.
    Last edited by ZUBi; 07-14-2003 at 05:53 PM.

Credits
    SPOILER Tags
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Wink

Originally posted by Gaumont
    SPOILER Tags
    DONE

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    wait wait! i have it!!! I can answer all these questions - the movie was utter trash. NO plot.. I almost walked out of the theater the movie was so bad.... i want to see pirates again... that was a quality film

Credits
    venice has plenty of streets. true, older parts of the city only have canals, but the outskirts and industrial portions of the city have plenty of streets. my guess is that you, sir, have never been to venice