Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Daniel Radcliffe As Shinji Ikari In Live Action EVA?

According to information I recently received from an anonymous source; English actor Daniel Radcliffe, perhaps better known for his role as Harry Potter, may be heavily considered to play Shinji Ikari in the live action Neon Genesis Evangelion movie, currently in the very early stages of development. It is very highly possible that this information could in-fact be false, so I urge you to take this information with a little more than just a grain of salt.

Futurizmo Anime

Well.... not a bad choice but M.O. is a new comer.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    radcliffe is such a baaaaad actor though. i hope to never see him in a movie again.

Credits
    That'll be an interesting choice, to see Harry Potter turning into an 'all-time loser'... (Don't get me wrong. I like Shinji, but he's a wimp.)

Only that the character won't be called 'Shinji Ikari' then since he won't be a Japanese any more...?

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List