Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

the 'WTF' for a second......

topic suddenly came to mind when i wuz watching The Lost World: Jurassic Park....

for a second there when you're watching a movie, and you think WTF?!?!?! then ohhh oook

The beginning in the Lost World: Jurassic Park, when the girl wuz hurt, the mother approached and saw her and then screamed! Then you see Ian, the rock scientist, standing there yawning in front of palm trees and so.... i remember when i first saw this movie, i'm like huh???

name a movie you remember thinking HUH??? or WTF?!?! for only a second that turned out to be something else or made sense a minute later....

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    There's sort of a scene like that in "The Usual Suspects." When Fenster (Benicio Del Toro) is talking, he's banging his hand on the table saying: "Hello? Can you hear me in the back?" Then he opens his mouth to say "I want my lawyer" and it's the other guy's voice. For that split second you're wondering why his voice changed, but then it cuts to the other guy saying it. Nice misdirection

Credits
    I'm having trouble thinking of something but I do know the Jurassic Park thing. That was different.

Hmm...Fight Club opening credits count? Or how it just throws the "end" at you and then "Bob"....you're like "wtf?" until the narrator says hold on and gives you a little more background.

Not as instant as the other examples though

Credits
    if you want to pick on JP.. what about "how does the T-Rex escape from the hatch, kill everyone on board, then get back to being in the cargo hold!?!"

[My Top 20 Movies@Ymdb] - ([)(]) Dolby Digital the choice of ML's - [~My Place ~]

{Drag The Sunrise Down: You know the light can hypnotise, so shut it out and close your eyes - Rooster}

Credits
    This is a little off topic, but I was like WTF in the South Park movie when at times, the voices to Stan and Kyle switch over from time to time. ????
    "They took the sky, but we're still flyin..."

Movieman's DVDanswers.com Review Page