Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Credits

whats the name of this amnesia related movie??

the film is about a woman who has a husband and a child.

she gets hit by a car and looses her memory
    of last few years.
    she doesnt remembers about last 7-8 years of her life.goes to her old apartment
    where she doesnt find anyone.
    finally meets her current husband but doesnt recogize him or their child.
    her family tries to help her get her memory back.
    then her husband tells her how they met.
    They had first when he had hit her by his car and she looses her memory.
    so till now her husband had no idea abt her past; which she remebers now , but has forgotten
    her husband.

in the end everything becomes all right and they have a happy ending.

I hope the story wasnt too confusing.

The movie was in english and I had seen it on TV abt 8 years ago.It could be a tv movie.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Originally Posted by Llew
    This movie was made roughly about 6 to 10 years ago. It is set in the future and takes place on board one of two huge ships, more like floating cities. I haven't seen the whole film just clips of it. It looks like a post apocalyptic world where most of the earth's surface is covered by water, (and no it is not Waterworld) The action takes place on these ships which I guess are like huge Noah's arks. It has a large cast of US actors and would think that it must have cost a fortune to make.

WHAT IS IT???
    We're sure you're not talking about the recent Battlestar Galactica Syfy series, right? Or Stargate Atlantis?

I just can't think of any feature films that match the description.

Credits

Whats that movie?

Really puzzling me. Its a british film and a girl is taken and put on a truck for prostitutes, the guy changes posters at garages, anyone got an idea? Would be much appreciated.

Credits

What that movie called?

Quote Originally Posted by xmajaalx View Post
    Hi, I'm pretty new here but I found this on google and thought I'd give it a shot. I wanna know what the movie is called when there's groups (Like.. Killer groups) Who gets hired to take a mans head. And the police protects him.

I recall one of the groups being circus freaks and shooting clowns through a cannon. And they all wanna kill this man cause he got a huge price on his head. So they hire tons of "headhunters" i guess.
    I posted this a few weeks / month(s) ago. I have yet not been answered , I'd like it if someone could help me . Thanks.

Credits

Dark Shadows R1

I rented "Dark Shadows" and there was this preview of a upcoming horror film before the movie began. I didn't get the name of the film but due my dvd player having memory play where it picks up where it last left off it wouldn't allow me to replay the previews at the beginning of the dvd, it instead repeatedly took me to the menu/ scene selection.

So what happened in the preview was:

A woman is talking she has dark brown hair and she said she had bagan seeing things. I believe she is talking to another person explaining. It then goes to a scene where she's in some kind of a tunnel or subway there's a man's corpse or ghost laying there in dim light and she gasps and he says, "wait, you can see me!" Then there is a male detective dark hair also and he is questioning her and he begins to explain to her that a little boy told them that he saw a monster drag his father away. Then he tells her they found a body in the same place. A brief grisly image of a mutilated corpse displays long enough not to let you focus on it but briefly enough to display raw meat and a large mass such as a mans chest/ abdomen.

Now I posted a question on yahoo answers and someone said he though it sounded like Stephen King's "The IT."
    He also said that he had heard rumors that they were going to remake that film. Anyone else see this preview or know the name of it?
    Last edited by BobbieAN; 10-30-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: wanted to highlight a few points, modify to be within group guidelines. (New)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbieAN View Post
    I rented "Dark Shadows" and there was this preview of a upcoming horror film before the movie began.

I have not checked The DVD, but from the info you provided, the movie is called "Absentia".
    It's been out on DVD for a while now.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1610996/

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    I search for 1 or 2 movies name it appears in the Top 250 IMDB supercut:

The movies I'm looking for are just after the little red girl from the Shindler List at 1:12.
    1-you see the guy stand up with makeup
    2-a group standing together in black and white
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits

Searching for the title of a movie

It is a movie set in a prison in America and two male inmates become very close. It is very sad and moving- one is innocent and he takes the blame for his friend. Made in the 80's or 90's I guess. What is it please? I think one or both of the leading actors are black.

Credits
    Hi all,

Roughly about 15 years ago I would estimate, I saw an animated film which was about pirates and a black spot? there was a young boy aswel who was eventually friends with these pirots i think and they would drink in a pub? the quality of the animation was watership down style, old fashioned cartoon imagery, this film surely has been watched by soemone else any tips or answers would be appreciated?

thank you

Credits
    i have saw this on 90s, its a comedy with black americans as the leading actors

the one scene i remember is, a man try to play some jokes with a kid

with certain robot dance and the kid is not his child...

if i remember correctly , its his girlfriend's kid

the jokes he is telling has something to do with the train..or whatevers that

anybody know this ?

sorry for my bad english

Credits

What's the Movie Called?

Hi Everyone,

I am been wondering about this film I saw ages ago, but I can't remember the name of the movie.

An older woman marries a younger man, she already has 4 older children, one of one becomes pregnant. After she marries this younger man, she herself learns that she is pregnant and her new husband doesn't really approve, but eventually comes round to the idea. I think she is called Susan and he is called Peter, Peter I think is a vicar or a priest (works in the church, somehow).

What is the name of this movie, does anybody know?

Thank you

Credits

What was that 80's teen movie

I remember watching a film from the 80's when I was a teen. It was pretty much the poor man's Fast Times at Ridgemont High. But the girl in the film was a virgin and her friend was slutty and always coming on to her dad.

Somehow the whole school gets duped into thinking that the virgin was sleeping around. At one point a punk girl goes up the the virgin and says "I know you are experienced in this, so I thought I'd ask you what kind of birth control you use." The virgin responds "I don't know because I don't do anything that would require birth control." and the punk girl responds "Just like I thought, oral sex!"

I don't know why I remember that line all these years later, but what is that film?

Credits

What is this Movie

i'm looking for a film probably made in the 70s or 80s and A bloke takes an overdose only to find he is the only one left in the world until he meets a woman and another man who only survived as they had died at the same point but survived as everyone else dissapeard? i have no other information and i have been trying to find this film for ages!.

Credits
    I saw a late night movie nearly 10-12 years back on a Russian channel so I am not sure if it's an english movie but it looked like one.
    It was about a housewife who has sex with guys at her home, scene I remember is she is having sex with a fat guy (possibly plumber) on a table fully clothed and fat guy's young assistant is watching.
    In another scene she is having sex with a delivery boy (again fully clothed) when her husband walks in and the boy slams the door on husband's face and he goes unconscious. I am not sure about rest of the plot.There is not much sex but it looks like a promising plot.
    This is my first post on this forum. Hope to have a fun time here

Credits

Question Looking for movie name hoping you could help

I need help finding the name of a movie. All I can do is give a vague description.

Basically these people (1 or 2 guys and a woman) either purposely find or stumble onto some base that has 3 alien boys, with no clothes, being experimented on. If they touch you in no sun you get sick but if they touch you in the sun you get healed. One of the humans that find them can hear the boys in their head as the boys communicate telekinetically.

Please help me with the name of it. I can't remember any actors or anything. I only remember seeing it as a child. I think it was the girl that could hear thier pain or somthing. I also remember a sceene where they put clothes on the boys and she said "they think they are being punished"

Please help,

THANKS!

THe movie is called Wavelength. while looking up another movie someone thought this movie was that one. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by jacques1400; 02-04-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast