Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Credits

Question What's the title of this movie???

Hi,
    I'm trying to find the title of a movie from the late 80's or 90's. I just remember two specific scenes from the movie. First, a toddler witnessed his mother being killed by a man while he's siting in the back seat of a car late at night. His mother is killed while she's siting in the driver's seat. After the death of the mother, the toddler and his brother live with their father and his new girlfriend. One day, while they played in the garage, they found two coffins that seem to be built for them. The new girlfriend suspected the father for building the coffins for the two boys.

If you have any idea what could be this movie title, just tell me please. I've been looking for this movie for years!

Thank you,
    DOL

Credits
    I am hoping someone knows the name of this movie. I have been googling it for 20 years. It was probably between 1985 and 1990. Theater movie started out with a boy and I think his sister. He was running across a field, and someone is driving a car, then boy gets hit, and then he'said in their hospital and I don't know if he had died yet but they start questioning their mother about organ donation... bye this time my parents told me it was past my bedtime. I think it was a made for TV movie. I think it was a hit and run driver. Can't remember if there person was drunk, or just not paying attention. Thanks, I remember being so sad that I wasn't able to finish watching them movie.

Credits
    I'm looking for movie about famous novellist, woman I think, but it turns out that someone else wrote this books for her.

Credits
    Help!! I cant think of the movie title for the life of me. Three of us here can all recall one scene but are drawing blanks on what its from. We watched it recently and not 100% sure if its even a movie, possibly from a tv series episode.
    So its def a comedy. Its a lunch/dinner table scene where the elderly parents bring a guest to the dinner. Hes a young african american man and at first they state that he is a friend of theirs. Their daughter/son is curious about the man and eventually asks bluntly what exactly is their relationship with this man and the mother confesses that he is her lover. Theyre asked if the three of them are involved and the dad tells them that hes just their mothers lover and that he usually watches from the closet lol everyone is shocked and speechless etc and thats all we remember! Its not an old movie. I know its not much to go on but im just hoping someone might have recently seen it and can ease our frustration!! Thanks

Credits
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the title of this movie. I watched the trailer of it but can't seem to recall the title... It's about a depressed man who hires some sort of company that helps plan his death but the catch is the man does not know when he they will do it. Shortly after he hires the company he meets a woman and falls in love... I think it was a foreign film but they spoke english? Any help would be great

Credits
    I'm looking for a movie from the 70's I think. A family moves into a house. Near the entrance is a wall of coat hooks, one of them turns to reveal a passage to a secret basement, the family doesn't know about it though. There is a neighbor who sneaks into the basement from an outside, hidden hatch, and in the end when the family finally turns the hook and finds the basement, they find that the neighbor's dead parents are kept down there.

Credits
    what is the movie where women is blinded and kinapped and then one of the sevral kidnapper ask for money, husband doesn't wont pay beucase the police wants to know whre the crimanals are,although he has the moeny, the crimals even threaten to cut one of ther fingers of. Then later one on the movie one of the kidnapers fals in love with her, and at last she decided to leaver her husbands to be with him.

Credits

Help

Hi, guys!
    I watched this movie when I was a kid on cable and never caught in from the beginning, so my memories are blurry. But what I remember is the following:
    – it was about prisoners of war

– I think a group of US soldiers were caught in a sort of sandy desert arab country

– the main character and his comrades had to adapt and survive in the harsh conditions in prison, being abused from the prison management, staff and the inmates, to.

– there was a scene where one of the more skinny and gentle soldiers was raped by a big grunt

– there was a scene where one of the prison guards made the main character clean **** out of a toilet, transferring them into a bucket with his bare hands and after that he made him lick his fingers, while singing to him “Daddy cool”, saying it was a Michal Jackson song

– there was a scene where the main character complained he had a tooth ache. The warden met him with a doctor but the doctor pulled out a healthy tooth instead on purpose as a way of torture

– in the end the soldiers were released and returned to their normal day-to-day life

– the main character’s final words towards the spectators were something like: “I understand that everything that those guys did to us for them was fulfilling their civic duty, just like we did. I don`t judge them, I don`t hate them, but believe me, if tomorrow I met one of them on the street… I would kill him!”

That’s what I remember of this movie. So, pls, HELP!

Credits

Trying to figure out the name of this movie

It's a comedy, and the only part I can remember is 2 shady guys being questioned by the cops about where they're from. They both answer at the same time giving 2 different answers, one, for example, says Johnsontown" and the other says "Johnsonville" then the main shady guy combines the names to make one name, something like "Johnsontownville" (which is not the name they actually used but I'm using as an example). I hope someone can help, I'd really like to see that movie again.

Credits

Tales from the Darkside or similar episode with “When Johnny Comes Marching Home”

Looking for an episode of Tales from the Dark Side or the new Twilight Zone or similar. It was in color. All I remember is a scene with he song When Johnny Comes Marching Home. I think I remember someone looking out a window looking at someone walking in the distance. Please help.

Thanks, Anthony

Credits

Help me find this movie please:)

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for this movie for a few days now and still haven't had any luck.

I can only remember snippets from it. I can remember watching it years ago.

There was two guys who where fighting, they injected themselves with some sort of drug that enhances them and made them a lot stronger, the end scene they ended up fighting each other on a farm, and the bag guy gets kicked onto the spikes on a combine harvester.

I thought it was universal soldier but I was wrong

Thanks for your help

Credits
    That is indeed Universal Soldier

Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits

Please help me

I'm trying to remember a movie and all I can remember is a scene where one character whispers to another (during a fight I think?) and the other character cries.its during a really emotional part of the movie, so the scene is only focused on this. I'm not sure if it is animated or not. The problem is I'm not sure if this is a movie or show. Sorry this is not a lot of information, but if anyone can help, it would be great

Credits

Sounds like.....

Mr. Popper's Penguins

Quote Originally Posted by S21 View Post
    Hey guys! Can somebody help me with the name of the movie, it's really important to me?

I remember just this one scene.. some guy wants to buy a company or sell something and comes to director's office with his assistant. He realizes that the director loves to sail and spins the director in a chair, swing him in that chair while explaining to him that he imagine the ocean. In the meantime his assistant sprinkles director with the water and makes him a paper hat..and of course director wants to chase his dream to go to pension and sail. I thought that it was some Jim Carrey movie, but I haven't find anything about it

Credits
    The movie is Dragonfly with Kevin Costner.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenGr View Post
    A man’s wife is a missionary type and is “killed” while away. He keeps seeing butterflies (or dragonflies) and travels to the accident jungle location and eventually discovers she had survived long enough to give birth to their child and the villagers kept the baby alive and gave her to him...and she had a butterfly birthmark...

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast