Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Credits
    NEED A MOVIE GENIUS!!! Looking for a movie...

Early to mid 1980s movie - young man and young woman stranded in car during blizzard - woman eats the last oreo cookie.

Thanks!

Credits

Help! What was this movie!!!

G'day, a long time ago I saw this movie, my mate reckons he's seen it too but we can both only remember one scene (we are childish mother ****ers).

Details

Saw it 2006 - 2009
    The scene (again we're immature bitches)
    Two people, one male one female, lovers on a boat in a small lake or something and they are speaking really softly and removing their clothes hesitantly. saying **** like "Your turn". The boat itself is tiny like a dinghy and I believe it's white.
    Its a romance movie by memory.

Cheers, help me and rhys out!

Credits

Question Looking for this 90's rarity

When I was a kid I saw a portion of either a TV movie or a TV episode from the 90's I think and I have had no luck finding it. I can only give what I can remember to go by:

1) I believe, but am not certain, that the film/show was called The Violence. However, no searches of that name yielded the result I am looking for.
    2) I remember nothing regarding the plot except for a few scenes. There is one scene where man meets a woman on the beach.
    3) Later on they are on a private boat making out and while he goes (to get drinks perhaps?) she finds a gun in his coat. She asks him what the gun is for and he tried to kill her with it. I am assuming (but can't say for sure since my memory is sketchy) that his reasons was because she was getting into something she was not supposed to.
    4) She escapes him and the boat. Afterward I have vague memory of her in a shower following those events but that is very far in the back of my memory.

Does anyone know what this show or movie is? I would be so grateful if I could find out.

Credits
    Darn it! I've seen a movie where the killer punishes people online but not any where they lure you inside their homes first. Hope you find it.

Credits

What's this movie called please?

Ok so I watched this film about 5 years ago. Cant remember exactly what happened but basically it's about this guy who committed suicide but we don't find out til the end of the film. He's also deformed and is controlling other people's dreams and nightmares with others. There also some counting 1 2 3 4 with some slow camera work at various points. Can't remember anything else other than it was great, any help thanks

Credits
    I know both of them, alas no title I can recall. The first one looks Italian movie (Dario Argento type). The second one title contain war + prey or prayer ?! Not sure, Hope this help,

Credits

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits

Can anyone help me identify this 90's / 80's movie / tv series?

Hello Everyone

I have been trying to find this for a long time and i havent had alot of luck finding anything about it. I saw it when i was very young with my mother. I would have been about 4 years old but i have a very good memory. The year would have been 1997.

I only remember clips of it but the one major thing i do recall is that there was a man in a wheelchair. I also remember that there was a scene that came up showing him under water sitting in his wheelchair with his eyes closed. He might have been pushed into the water but im not sure.

I'm sorry i cant give anyone more details but any answers are good.

Thank you.

Credits

What was this I watched when I was little?

Hi Everybody

I saw this when I was very young, the year would have been 1997 or early 1998 but I'm not sure if the actual thing I was watching came out that year. It could have been years old.

It was the end of the film/TV series episode and I distinctly remember from a distance and it being night time a woman diving off a cliff or jumping off into the sea. As she was going down the cliff the scene froze and the end credits came up. I know that's not much information but I'm hoping that someone will recognise what I'm talking about.

Any answers are appreciated.

Lastly I'll just add that the woman might have lived in an old house on the cliff but I'm not certain.

Thank you.

Credits
    I was thanking you Jacques1400 and Aqrbnnas for responding to my question about the movie with the man in the wheelchair.

Credits

Help identifying a movie about a man in Germany who is in legal trouble

Hello. I want to find a movie I partially and uninterestedly watched some years ago. For some reason I've been thinking compulsively about it in the last few months and want to see it again. The details in my memory about it are very scarce and probably inaccurate since I watched the movie with a lot of disdain; however I'll give it a try to see if any of you can identify it. So the things that I (very vaguely) remember are:

1. The location of the movie is, with almost all certainty, Germany.
    2. The movie revolves around a young male who is in legal trouble in the country. For some reason I remember him as an illegal immigrant, but he could be a criminal or something who is being looked for by the authorities.
    3. The guy has dark hair, and I would go with black hair specifically.
    4. The guy falls in love with a woman native to the country.
    5. Said woman has blonde hair.
    6. In one scene, the guy is in the metro when two undercover police agents approach him, identify themselves as such, and ask him for his papers (ID or passport, I guess). The guy acts as if he's reaching for his wallet and as soon as the train stops in the next station he shoves them away and escapes.
    7. The guy's love interest has an ex-husband, and one day he (our guy) shows to her place unannounced and finds them having sex. In anger, he punches her ex and the guy (the ex) leaves. When our guy confronts her, she justifies herself saying that her ex was helping her find jobs (she works as a photographer or something like that, I think).
    8. In the last scene I can remember, the guy and the girl are sleeping together at her place until someone knocks on the door. When they open they find some policemen looking for the guy (I think they are the same agents he escaped from in the metro but I'm not sure). He tries to fool them and attempts an escape, but is ultimately captured.
    9. For some reason I identify the guy as Russian, but there is nothing in my memories that justifies this.
    10. The movie, as I remember it, didn't seem to be of the big-budget type and I don't remember any of the actors or actresses in the movie; had never seen them before, have never seen them again. In fact I think no A-List actors or actresses worked in this movie.
    11. I remember the movie has a somewhat melancholic mood, and is not action-focused. So I would say it is most likely a drama and not a thriller.

So there you go, that's all I can remember. Please take into account that my memories are very vague and cloudy, so probably the real scenes and characters in the movie don't match word by word to what I wrote above. So if you think you have seen some movie which resembles in any way to it, please leave the title in the comments; I would like to check it out. Thank you.

Note: Elsewhere somebody suggested to me the movie "A Most Wanted Man," and I can say I am almost absolutely sure this is not the movie I am looking for.

Credits
    hi guys, I'm looking for a movie I was watching about 2 years ago. It was Korean or Chinese movie. I'm not sure what it was about but all I remember there was a girl who has problems with her mind and she thought she has a child but it turned out it only was her imagination, she spent a lot of time in her room which was a bit fancy. I'm sure at the end there was a very strange scene with a burning chair. idk omg pls help

Credits
    Hello,

So there was this movie I used to watch a lot when I was younger, but I really can't recall much about it. I think the film had to have been made between 1997 and 2003, but that's just a guess.

The few things I do remember was that it was a children's film, I can't recall if it starred 2 or 3 children. I can't quite recall the plot, but the girl in the small group of children was known to get car sick or have motion sickness, so when she was kidnapped and thrown in the trunk of the kidnappers car, she got sick in some manner. When she escaped and got back to her friends, I believe the used a tire swing, and used her car/motion sickness to figure out the route the kidnapper took to get to their hideout.

I could've sworn the main character was J. Evan Bonifant, but it wasn't, but I believe the kid looked a bit like him. I wanna say it was a Home alone type of movie where the small group of kids were constantly giving the bad guys trouble with their shenanigans.

Credits

What's the name of that movie???

Saw this horror movie years ago....well parts of a movie. Only part I can remember is this:

Two guys are fleeing ....something/someone. They are in a city I think, I believe one was white, and one was black. The passenger in the car gets pulled partially through the roof of the car, shakes for a bit and then is released back into the car minus one head. He may have been in a suit also. That's all I can remember and it's been driving me crazy for years!!!!! It would have been on tv, I think a movie channel, back in the early 90s but the movie could have been older. I really hope someone out there recognizes this!

Credits

Please... name this movie

I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie from several years ago -- had something to do with some fat kid who was made fun of in school, but his teacher (or a coach) was trying to help him. The kid ended up locking his mom in the basement and forced her to eat salads because she was the influence and reason he was fat.....

Anyone??

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast