Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Credits

What's that movie called?

Hello,

I'm trying to find the movie i watched long time ago i can't remember the name but i can remember what the movie was about.

It was about Aliens who came to earth, they've sent message to the humans and waited for reply( i think).
    The humans couldn't decode the message, they feared that the Aliens are hostile, and started an attack on them.
    Before it was to late to cancel the attack they figured it out that the message was recorded under water, and that the aliens come in peace, the attack goes on, the aliens respond destroying the bigger cities, movie ends .
    (if i remember anything more i'll update my post).

I've had this movie in my head for weeks now, and i still can't remember its name, any help would be appreciated.
    ~regards.

Credits

What was the movie called?

Does anyone remember a movie about a bus crash where one boy is killed? There is a white boy and a black boy involved. You never know which one it is. The movie reflects back on the life of the two boys. It would be about 25 to 30 years old.

Thamk you

Credits

Whats that movie from the 80s called

Gday all
    Anyone remember a movie from the 80s or maybe even early 90s about a group of teenagers that journey to hell or some other dimension or something. it was a comedy and i can only remeber a couple of scenes. I recall the teenagers come across some old bum or something at a truckstop in the desert and hes frying eggs on the sidewalk or something and i think at some point you see Hitler as well (hence why i thought maybe it was something to do with hell). I saw this movie on tv when i was a kid so it was probably aired between 1996 - 1999 but looked 80s. I think there was a caddy convertible in it also.

Also does anyone know a song that has the lyrics "rock'n'roll, Disco and dont forget the" something. It had a guy and a girl singing it. May have been Scissor Sisters. From early 2000s.
    Last edited by jacques1400; 04-19-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Credits
    Hi.
    I watched a movie one or two years ago and i canīt remember the name. It is about two men who live in a house, one of them is extremely afraid of everything. One time he breaks down and wishes everything around the house away, so their house stands in the middle of nothing but white space. Now the two are all alone in this strange world and have to deal with it. Whatīs that movie called?

Credits

What was this film title

Some 15 to 20 years ago I saw a film on tv about a group of people restoring an old bi-plane to flying condition. The film was probably set in Australia as there was an Aboriginie woman in it. I am desperate to find a copy of this film prefer dvd and a copy of the music can anyone out there in the ether help me.

Credits
    Ok, this goes way back but I'm going to ask. I was wanting to know the name of a movie I think was made in the '80s. It was a British movie. It was about a pair of black female twins. One was evil and the other was good. I think the bad one murdered someone? I thought it was shown on an episode of Night Flight but I cannot find it in their list of movies. I know this is a long-shot but it's driving me crazy! I was thinking it had the word "red" in the title but I could be completely wrong.

Credits

what was thename of this film. please help

we've been trying to get the name of a film but can't workout what it was called please help.

there was a female character who i think was a copy girl in a publishing company, the other girls nicknamed her Mouse. her boss i think bumps into her one day and she says something like if i killed myself tomorrow nobody would notice.
    The next day she does not show up for work,and her boss goes looking for her, he finds out she went to see a sick friend in a slum type ghetto.

Any ideas we can't even think who the actor/actress was.

Credits

Looking for a movie.

It is about a coloured footballer comes home broke falls in love with his high school sweetheart and then gets offered another football job but doesn't know whether to accept or not.

Credits

what movie is this i saw on showtime

ok this has been bugging me ever since i watched it and i don't remeber what it was.

i saw it on showtime a couple of years ago, it was around 4 in the morning. i turned to it probably halfway through.
    being that i was only 15 or 16 and my parents being kinda restrictive of what i watch basically no nudeity aloud, i practically jumped out of my seat when i saw this. now that im around 20 past 18 and just remebered it, i would like to watch it again

the scene was this guy was interviewing or interogating this girl about something and asking her what happened on this alien ship. she's whereing glasses and a green trurtle neck sweater, she tells him what happened how these two other girls completely nude and covered in some kind of glossy codeing all over there bodies. they were seen doing sexual things two them selves and to the nerdy girl and the intrviewer was getting all hot and sweaty imagineing and fantasing about what happened.

does anybody know what im talking about?

Credits

Hunt for an 60's/70's Sword and Sandle movie

Hi can anyone help me
    I saw an italian (?) 'Sword and Sandle' film possibly possibly about Helen of troy or the trojan war, but it had the female charcters predominatly wearing a head-dress what can only be described as made od hundreds of metal oblongs.
    The film was awful, but it was the singing that was haunting. It was a traditional persian/greek/turkish female chanting.

For the life of me I cannot remember the film only that it was that chanting that was haunting.

Any helps chaps. I have spent many years hunting for this film

Credits
    I've been racking my brain for a while now, I'm having great difficulty trying to identify this movie. There's a specific scene in the movie which I do remember.

It's a action/drama movie which is most likely a hollywood hit, it stars Leo Dicaprio or Brad Pitt or someone of that nature. The movie is set in a cafe/diner and he is sat opposite a lady who plays a supporting role. I specifically remember the lead role (again I don't remember who this is) holding his hand out and saying something along the lines of "Look how steady my hand is" as though he is trying to explain how he has no nerves.

This is really annoying me now I need to know what movie this was in.

Anyone know?

Credits

Hi to you all on this Forum

I don't know if any of you can help me
    I can remember sitting with my Dad watching a movie about 2 blokes driving a wagon across some really bad roads carrying Nitroglycerine I was that small I can't even remember who starred in it.

The movie was b&w and probably made late 50s early 60s

Any help much appreciated

Thanks
    Rob

Credits

Anyone seen this film?

I watched it a while ago but I can make a safe bet that it was not before 2000. The protagonist/main actor is a young kid that has never had sex before. He walks around with a trench coat all the time, very sad/depressed, always keeps to himself. I believe one night his dad gives him cash to go out with a girl, but don't quote me on that part. This is most specific scene I remember: I distinctively remember the girl driving (her car) and they were stopped/parked in a lot. She then jumps over from her driver's seat onto his lap (he is in the passenger seat) and she has sex with him for his first time (she was not a virgin). He ejaculates within seconds and she gets off. He then says something like: "It was my first time, I'll get better". I think she takes him home after but I can't remember. When he gets home, he is mad.

I can't remember much else. But the main actor makes me think of either Freddie Highmore, Michael Cera or some small puny kid like that. What are some other young actors that fit that body type?

Credits

Looking for a movie, please help a guy out.

Hello all

I'm looking for a movie that I've seen long time ago. Trust me that I tried google, but got no results.

Anyway, here's the plot:

Guy, main character, got fired from his job and couldn't tell his wife. He, in meantime, figured out that homeless people earn a lot of money by begging and decided to give it a shot. By pretending to be homeless he managed to earn a lot of money, but his wife finds out somehow, long story short, she wants him to stop etc, etc...

Anyone got any idea from this what movie it could be?

Credits

What is this film called?

European film around 1970. About a desperate young couple struggling to find work or food. It ends with the young woman being shot while chasing a butterfly in a field.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast