Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Exclamation Ben Affleck and J-Lo (this is bullshit)

Allright..so , obviously, Ben was in Vancouver in a strip joint (*who hasnt been there) and gave 2 chicks (exotic dancers) oral pleasure!..now..this has been brought out by a gossip mag...they even say they have a video of him performing that ****! and they want Affleck to take a lying test!

I mean their just people and the magazine is trying this hard to **** their relationship up!

i believe its the national enquirer, but this is going to far!

its not about the affleck-jlo, but the principal is what matters..

Credits
    Well if he hasn't been cheating then he has nothing to fear, and if he has then she has a right to know. OK so the papers wouldn't care if it was anyone else, but still if you don't want to be caught then you shouldn't have done it.

Credits
    Originally posted by carl
    Well if he hasn't been cheating then he has nothing to fear, and if he has then she has a right to know. OK so the papers wouldn't care if it was anyone else, but still if you don't want to be caught then you shouldn't have done it.
    you aint seeing the point here brother! what i said about the principal..though he cheated of maybe it was his evil twin brother who gives a flying ****! thats something that should be between jlo and ben!...theyre only in it for the story..they dont give a **** if they brake up cous of this cous of the tensions created and suspision etc etc etc
    its all about the story and entertainment nowadays..but thats the price you pay, i guess, for fame...other people interfering with your personal business...

media is a powerfull medium..

Credits
    Originally posted by sander.brons
    ...its all about the story and entertainment nowadays..but thats the price you pay, i guess, for fame...
    You are right. Just look at this photo:

They are all there for Kobe Bryant's first court appearance. This is really scary.

Credits
    Serves her right! :big grin: :big grin:
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    its all about the story and entertainment nowadays..but thats the price you pay, i guess, for fame...other people interfering with your personal business...
    i don't feel sorry for them, especially not for j-lo.
    both of them use the media to earn a lot of money, so they have to take the risk that the press will write about every single aspect of their life. if they don't want that kind of life they should do something different. other actors have a life too, but it's people like j-lo you always hear about. she wants it that way, otherwise she wouldn't do that idiotic stuff like getting an insurance for her fat *** that's worth 1 billion dollars. she wouldn't be that popular without all that stuff. she's not talented in any way, so she needs headlines like this to stay on the covers.
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    Originally posted by streetpreacher
    i don't feel sorry for them, especially not for j-lo.
    both of them use the media to earn a lot of money, so they have to take the risk that the press will write about every single aspect of their life. if they don't want that kind of life they should do something different. other actors have a life too, but it's people like j-lo you always hear about. she wants it that way, otherwise she wouldn't do that idiotic stuff like getting an insurance for her fat *** that's worth 1 billion dollars. she wouldn't be that popular without all that stuff. she's not talented in any way, so she needs headlines like this to stay on the covers.
    Thankyou. I can't stand these celebs who do extreme stuff to find fame. They force themselves into the publics eye, flaunt themselves with the media. Then when they're famous complain that the media wont leave them alone. Plus this wont break up their relationship, the fact that the relationship[ was doomed from the start is what will destroy it.

Credits
    Two words.....who cares

Honestly I don't see why we must know everything that goes on in a celebertie's life. This kind of stuff happens to a lot of people and no one cares. I just wish that the media would focus on more important issues.

They want to talk about what celeberties are doing, talk more about Bono's Drop The Debt effort.

Don't talk about some '"actor's" or sports-star's problems. I have too many of my own to worry about.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    I had an amusing idea the other day while channel surfing. People think "hey - I'm having relationship problems. They're pretty extreme/weird/sick. How do I solve them? I KNOW! Let's bring me and everyone involved infront of a national audience!!!"

To Ben:
    Sounds like you had a good time in Vancouver. Way to suck though - remember you're married? Oh that's right you're famous. Marrage is for "more then 2 weeks" instead of forever or until she trys to kill you. Be a man and face up to what you did (if you did it) otherwise you have nothing to worry about. Either way, be honest.

Oh! And leave us out of it, nobody cares.

J Lo
    You worry to much about your butt. You can't act either. Deal with both of those problems on your own. Nobody cares. Gigli was a bad idea. Never do something like that again. And if you're not sure, don't take the risk

Everyone else:
    Just because your famous doesn't mean we care about every little thing you do. Sorry.

Credits
    just read this on imdb:
    "J.Lo Eyes Chat Show Chance
    Latina superstar Jennifer Lopez is turning her hand to talk shows in a bid to expand her business portfolio - and her own sister Lynda Lopez will take on hosting duties for the proposed venture. Lopez is developing a new series with Universal Television Enterprises which will be a younger, hipper version of American ratings winner The View, hosted by veteran broadcaster Barbara Walters. The beauty will not just remain behind the scenes either, she will appear on the show from time to time and TV pundits expect to see her most during the crucial "ratings sweeps months". According to insiders the new deal has the potential to net the star an incredible $50 million to $100 million a year if it proves successful. And Bill Carroll, vice president of consultancy company Katz Television Group, believes that Lopez's name is good enough to guarantee interest - despite the critical mauling she has just received for her work in flop film Gigli. Carroll comments, "Every major star would admit in candid moments that they've had a few bombs in their career. Assuming that J.Lo is relatively where she is right now, people are going to be interested in a show with her name attached to it."

wow, another thing where she can show her "talent"
    now she only needs to write a book and make a video game and she has done everything

Credits
    is she even worth our time and breath??? i'm so frickin sick and tired of her right now!!!!!!!

Credits
    all you guys bitching about j-lo's personality..thats shes arogant etc...how the **** would you know? you know her personally? dont think so...you have no idea how much preasure these guys have to live up too..everyone want something from them etc etc..

Credits
    ...lol.... can some1 explain to me what this thread is about? .. lol i am completely LOST !!!
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    you have no idea how much preasure these guys have to live up too..everyone want something from them etc etc..
    lol
    No THEY want something from us, celebrity status and money. THEY chose this life, with the good comes the bad, if they cant handle it, get out of showbiz.
    I feel no pitty for spotlighthoggers like her. They demand massive amont of money to do their jobs. Millions and millions of money for every movie. And the celebrity status.
    They get what they want, and if it backfires every now and then, are we supposed to feel sorry for them? Hell no, as I said, if they cant handle it they can just go do something else, or why not retire and live of the money they already have gotten from us?
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    dont think so...you have no idea how much preasure these guys have to live up too..everyone want something from them etc etc..
    yeah right, everyone wants something from j-lo, what a poor little girl she must be.
    well, in fact i do, i want her to stop acting and singing and live a happy life with her 1 billion $ butt and no media around her; i'm sick of her.
    to me she's something like a media whore. she gets millions for those cheap little stories about her so called superstar life. she wears expensive clothes and jewelry but of course she is still "jenny from the block". who believes that stuff?
    if she would care about the children growing up in poor areas she could easily spend millions of dollars on schools for them.
    of course i don't know her personally, but to me this is arrogant. if i'm rich and still claim to be down to earth, i'd take off my expensive designer clothes and go back to the bronx to help in a kitchen for homeless people or something like that. but for her this social background is just a money making machine to show what she made out of herself.
    before the two were together i actually liked ben affleck, but since he's together with that dumb j-lo, he lost much sympathy. i think all that media coverage surrounding them hurt his image very much, and now don't tell me they don't like that the media is always behind them. they earn their money with it, so they also have to live with the hype when they are going through a crisis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast