Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

De La Hoya - Mosley Fight

I'm not too sure if there are any boxing fans on here but I was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on last night's debacle. I'm not a huge boxing fan but I do enjoy watching the big fights.

A couple of buddies and myself got together to watch the fight last night. Just before the match got under way, we took a quick poll on who we thought was going to win. We all picked Mosley. Then we watched as De La Hoya seemed to win the fight as Mosley wasn't punching. We were all shocked when Buffer announced it was a 115-113 unanimous decision from the judges. This is just another black-eye on boxing IMO. I thought De La Hoya was very classy in the post fight interview and handled it very well.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    Damn, NASCAR, hockey, AND boxing, if we went to school together we'd be best friends For now we can help each other when it comes to Internet bullies tisoy just kidding

Not a huge boxing fan but what can I say, 2 guys beating the crap out of each other - that's my kind of entertainment.

Credits
    not in to boxing but im a big fan of hockey and F1 Det is #1 + Michael Schumacher