direct link
    haunted mansion trailer @ 53.8mb

and here the smaller ones

direct links
    high @ 28.1mb
    med @ 13.9mb
    low @ 6.2mb

Credits
    That was quick! The teaser trailer only seemed like it came out a month ago.

Credits
    (sigh) anybody else remember when eddie murphy was funny. It just depresses me when i see him in crap like this and then i recall stuff like the redneck bar scene in 48 Hours (in my opinion, it's the funniest scene he's ever been in)
    "Sacred cows make the best hamburgers." - Abbie Hoffman

Credits
    The set design and color correction look very cool.

Still, they really over-used the "haunted" word. And they are all after the same story.

Credits
    New trailer looks pretty good but I like the teaser a little more.

For those who don't know, this is the third in a line of movies that are based on Disney theme park attractions. The first two being The Country Bears and POTC. The reason the word haunted is being used is because this is based on The Haunted Mansion. I'm glad to see that they, like in POTC, are incorporating a lot from the ride into the movie. That's one of the things that makes POTC so great and so much fun is watching and catching all the elements from the ride in the movie. I think this is what hurt Country Bears is the fact that it really didn't have much to do with the show and somehow ended up with what we got which I don't think most people got.
    You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

Credits
    The Country Bears was based of a theme park?

IMO POTC is a hit coz of a smart script, fun action and GREAT CASTING !!!! ... Mr. DEPP !!!!
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Oh don't get me wrong, POTC is such a hit because it's a great movie with a great script, awesome performance by JD and stunning special effects. I was just trying to say that all the stuff from the ride that they included just added to the fun.

Yes, Country Bears is based on a Disney theme park attraction. Basically it's a show with audio-animatronic bears singing some very funny country songs. I usually leave the show in tears from laughing so hard. I think I piss-off some of the other people in the audience who seem to take a little too serious.

Credits
    I dont see this being anywhere as big as POTC. Still , hes got a better record than Kevin Costner.