Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Question Searching trailers for "Gattaca" & "Final Fantasy"

Hi guys!

I call myself a trailer-fanatic (but who doesn't?), but when I took a recent look, I found a few very remarkable trailers missing, and I wanted to ask whether anyone here could help me out.

The first would be the trailer for the sci-fi-thriller "Gattaca".
    I remember having seen one where the narrator tells you, how much hair and cells you lose one day - and thus how you would want to escape the police in the future.
    Unfortunately, I haven't found the trailer anywhere, yet.

The second is harder to describe and to find:
    There were several trailers for "Final Fantasy", some already posted and discussed here. However, there was one in particular, maybe just a TV-Spot meant for Asian TV, that used very faded colors, was almost in black-and-white and had classical music in the background.
    It was a very dark, non-action-packed teaser, that was available shortly online ... but in a very bad version (15 frames, choppy, artefacts).
    As far as I know, it's not on the DVD, it certainly isn't on the RC1, cos I have that myself.

If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate that.

Thanks in advance!
    Best regards,
    VSG

Credits
    the teasers for final fantasy are offline @ apple but the trailer is still active with a new link

direct link
    final fantasy trailer 480x272 @ 13.6mb

the trailer for ff you seek is called "fate" and is on no dvd!!!

as for gattaca that one might come as forum exclusive or classic if someone has the vobfile and is willing to share it with movie-list

Credits
    Hi Bender!

Thanks for the reply.

I'd be really looking forward to a "Gattaca"-trailer, keeping my fingers crossed .

I already have the trailers for "Final Fantasy" (also on DVD), but the 'Fate'-trailer would be a real treasure.

Although the others are really impressive and classics, the 'Fate'-teaser had something special to it, and in my opinion captured the spirit and the tone of the movie best.
    Maybe they release it some time, hopefully.

Thanks again!
    Best regards,
    VSG

Credits
    The Fate Trailer... Trailer is on ML page under Trailer 4

http://www.movie-list.com/f/finalfantasy.shtml
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Hi Kn'thrak!

I already have that file (I think even found it on Movie-List back than) and yes, that's the trailer I'm looking for, but in higher quality.

The link you posted indeed links to a file that has 24 frames per second (the one I have on CD only has 15), but the resolution is ... well, not really better than with my file.

I wonder why this specific trailer has never been released in high resolution.

But thanks for the link!
    Best regards,
    VSG