Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

My Matrix Analogy [possible spoilers]

What I'm about to tell you is really an idea I have about the Matrix conclusion. Came up with this conclusion by simply watching Matrix1 & Matrix2 over and over again. Added Animatrix for a little part This analogy after careful calculations and discussion with other forum members is considered the best one.
    If you want to read on please read and add your ideas or improvements if you have any. If not, I strongly recommend you do not read this if you want to be kept totally oblivious to the story.

Possible Spoilers from now on
    ------------------------------------------------->
    ----------------------------------------------->
    --------------------------------------------->
    ------------------------------------------->
    ----------------------------------------->
    --------------------------------------->
    ------------------------------------->
    ----------------------------------->
    --------------------------------->
    ------------------------------->
    ----------------------------->
    --------------------------->
    ------------------------->
    ----------------------->
    --------------------->
    ------------------->
    ----------------->
    --------------->
    ------------->
    ----------->
    --------->
    ------->
    ----->
    --->
    ->

Question now that The Matrix Reloaded left us is not "What Is The Matrix?" but now "What Is The Real World?" After Neo's power ability to stop a Sentinel, an idea as been floating around that the real world is just another form of control, which is another level of the matrix to control the humans. That in my opinion would be going the pussy way out and creating a simple story over a potentially good one. One of my earlier idea was that Neo is indeed 100% human and the real world IS the real world which by connected to machines and machines need humans to live and humans need machines to live we are connected to them on some level and can control each other... or we are one together.

Thought about that... that would too be too simple to explain but then it hit me thinking about "What’s with the glasses?" that everyone wears in The Matrix movies, which lead to thinking about the coding and onto Smith. Everyone knows that Smith can copy/clone himself (which is cool) but he needs to copy himself onto a human mind to have a presence. The first Matrix movie shows this by every time a "subject" dies, the Agent program is removed and copied or placed over another subject/human. When Smith does this he copies/clones himself onto another subject/human to create a duplicate. We see that the next ability is that when Smith copies himself onto Bane, he can exit the Matrix and have a presence in the real world. It was this moment when Bane/Smith is cutting up his hand (for some sick pleasure ) to see if this is indeed the real world. With the combination of Smith's short speech to Neo & Morpheus (in fact.. any quote) & the Architect’s speech. How can a human be a sum of a mathematical equation? The ability to change the setting around him? Why can't anyone else? Like the Architect says, Neo is the result of an unbalanced equation inherent to the Matrix. It then snapped in my small little mind. I came to the conclusion that Neo is a human but with an imprinted machine AI on his mind... just as we seen Smith can do. Neo can understand and change the Matrix because he is from it. He has a machine mind/programming.

To back this up, there are a few points
    1. Neo stops the Sentinels. How else could he do that but actually be apart of their programming?
    2. The Sentinels left Bane alone in the attack suggesting that the code does have an effect in the real world.
    3. In The Matrix Revolutions Trailer, Bane/Smith says, "Look passed the flesh, and see your enemy!". This suggests that Neo is looking at the Smith coding in Bane. How else could he do that but actually be apart of their programming?
    4. Architect says Neo has to be reinserted his code into the source. This suggests that the human Neo is carrying some sort of machine code. A code that can be used both in and out of the Matrix. We saw this at the end of The Matrix Reloaded & we will see this code fully in action while in the real world in The Matrix Revolutions.

I could extend this theory and suggest that every single human has a machine AI for its mind. Don't like that theory as much as a single human having a machine mind. Having this Neo only machine mind would give a theme for the trilogy that "No matter who or what you are, it is the actions you do that determine who you are". Another movie that touches this... Lord Of The Rings - Return Of The King. From the trailer just release,
    "All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you"
    as quoted from Gandalf.

Remember, this is just what I think that the movie could follow. That it is true, I have no idea and have only formed the conclusion from 2 movies. Your decision if you choose to accept it. The problem is choice.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    Hehe this is what I think so too... after reading that big uber post that guy made on the "whoa...for real" post i made on this forum. It better end this way or else i will be disappointed.

Credits
    This whole theory seems to be based around the idea that the code effects both The Matrix and The Real world. Now since there is no code in the real world, code in itself is part of a PROGRAM, wouldn't this theory still be that the real world is another level of The Matrix. Seeing how the films have been so far I wouldn't be surprised if it ends the way everyone seems to hate.

Credits
    I really doubt they will take the ending where the 'real' world is another level of the Matrix. I mean, it makes sense that Neo could have code in his brain that allows him to control things in the Matrix from the real world. They can instantly learn things like how to fly a hellicopter or kung fu or how to jack a motorcycle, and retain that in the real world, so why couldn't Neo retain some sort of code in the real world? I'm sure that this is due to some sort of telekinesis with the code and his brain, they would allow that within the rules of the Matrix 'real world' I think.

Credits
    the code ur talkin bout...myt b due to the thing that happed at the end of the first matrix movie when neo jumps into Agent Smith and blows him up internally....becuz in Reloaded...agent smith sez that there was some part of the code that got imprinted from neo onto him.....so the same coulda happened to Neo at that moment, where he gets a code of AI imprinted on to him.

Credits
    Originally posted by aS!Dz
    the code ur talkin bout...myt b due to the thing that happed at the end of the first matrix movie when neo jumps into Agent Smith and blows him up internally....becuz in Reloaded...agent smith sez that there was some part of the code that got imprinted from neo onto him.....so the same coulda happened to Neo at that moment, where he gets a code of AI imprinted on to him.
    Yes but the code would still be INSIDE The Matrix. Let's take it another step forward and assume that The Wachowski's go down their usual route of somne dumb supposedly philosophical approach such as "The human brain is one giant computer so the Smith code can be there" That doesn't change the fact that the body is organic. It's flesh and blood, made of atoms not 1's and 0's. You can not imprint code into an organic body and so Neo would not have been able to use his powers outside of The Matrix.

A plot hole occurs when something happens outside of the films central concept. The Matrix is about entering a machine where you risk your life, so any destruction of the body is part of the concept, and hence not a plot hole. However since The Matrix is about a normal person who has special abilities inside the VR, suddenly making him psychic in the real world would be a pretty major plot hole.

Credits
    Actually... with that thinking carl, how would you explain how a computer CAN connect to the brain? Its basically that. Your nerve system is sending electrical pulses all over your body. Electrical pulses that do have a electrical signature about them. If a computer can read these impulses, whats not to say in the near future, that the brain will be able to read computer data. Its all photons and electrons. Like you said, the body is made from atoms... so are computers.

But here is an interesting thought. In The Matrix Reloaded, I always wanted to know what was the importance of this scene

Anyone can take a guess? How about a shot from The Matrix Revolutions Trailer?

It's the same guy!! I'm going to guess this (out beyond reason), that they are...
    1. Actually humans connected to the Matrix that serve and maintain the Matrix and machines. Kinda slaves to their on desirer. Or...
    2. Previous Neo's! Either the program itself or the actually human that the program was written on. It would explain why these they charactors can kick Neo against the wall in The Matrix Revolutions Trailer.

One thing is for sure, they are slaves!
    Any comments or ideas?

Credits
    Nice Spotting out dude...neva noticed that myself in reloaded...will watch it all ova agen just for that split second now (anotha excuse to watch it agen)

but yes i agree...i believe they could always use the idea that the signal of the matrix input somethin onto his brain....like in that movie where they use the brain as a hard drive or summat in "Jhonny Nmeo.......ic", as it is sed that in the real world...it is really far into the future so this technology may b present, and its not really* about psychic powers...he can only disrupt machines....nothing otha den the sentinals.

and agen..it may be sumat totaly diff to what we are thinking..