Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

A Thing You Shouldn't Do With Your VCR

From the Darwin Awards.

I should have sent this in ages ago...but have only just discovered you. This story is from my boyfriend who was at the party concerned, and the subsequent visit to the A & E department.(He could provide names, dates, etc, but I'm sure his mate wouldnt want to admit this to anyone).

As his parents were away on holiday at the time (I will call him John) John decided to throw a party for his university mates. After consuming several beers John announced "I wonder if it would get me off if I stuck my Nob in the Video recorder and pressed fast forward...." and promptly did so, despite everyone elses warnings not to....

The house soon emptied of all but his closest friends as his screams filled the air. His penis had indeed gone into the video and he couldnt pull it out. He was taken to Bournemouth Hospital A&E department, where he had to sit, trousers around ankles, video carefully held in place, waiting to be seen by the rather amused nurses. The video had to be carefully unscrewed, where it was discovered Johns foreskin had been wrapped around the recording heads of the machine and stretched quite a long way into the mechanics. The only way to free him was to perform a circumcision there and then. The sheepish John later returned home, and put the video back together, hoping his parents wouldnt notice on their return a few days later. That day arrived, and my boyfriend was asked to go around by John, no doubt looking for a little moral support...when it was announced that they had taken a home video of their holiday and would like to show everyone. The tape was placed into the machine, which of course wouldnt work...but my boyfriend had to make a quick exit when Johns dad exclaimed "well thats the video f**ked then...."
    The bleeping was already there.

Credits
    ehhhh. Someone sees American Pie too much.

That is why DVD is better. Its bay is much smaller
    It is not enough 'I succeed'. Everyone else must fail.

Credits
    he should've used the cup holder from the other thread

Credits
    yikes!!!!!
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Wow das 1 dumb idiot....he basically deserved it....was asking for it

when reading the headline....it kinda made me remember of when i was a little kid....i use to go to the garden and fill my pocket full of mud....and den take it into the house...and wen no1 was lookin...i would press eject...and den pour the mud into the vcr thinkin it was sum kinda mouth where it would eat but thankfully that was in my childhood days and no longer do that

Credits
    btw shud this rather b in da Non-movie related section ???

Credits

and den pour the mud into the vcr thinkin it was sum kinda mouth where it would eat.
    You saw a therapist, right? That's why you no longer do that!!

Credits
    oh no this is definately movie related - this is a crime against movies

Man, that mud story was funny, wish I thought of that

Credits
    hey i used to think all movies and shows were animated. especially when it wuz real. i remember watching this movie on tv asking myself, "Wow, they make it look so real!"

seriously!!!!

Credits
    Lolz...guess it is in da right section den

and erm no i didnt see a therapist.....i just dont have a VCR nemore thats why i dnt do it

Credits
    Well.... ee... ok...

It maynot be original, but my first thought about TV was how they managed to shrink people into that small set. :angel"

Credits
    I guess I always thought that it was all non animated shows were real. Now I'm off to find those Mighty Morphin Power Rangers robots.

Credits
    at one point i use to think that camera men would sneak up and secretly record peoples lives....and what they go thru but agen...that was wen i was a little kid