Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Is it me or...

Credits

Is it me or...

...is it a bit empty? Why no new trailer postings? I mean has everyone used up their 35GB limit? It's just that it's ben empty in here for days. It's like a desert in here... But then again, you guys have probably something neato coming right up.

Credits
    Well, they just finished up Julia Roberts week.

That was a new trailer every single day.
    http://web.sm3thegame.com/media/2502/2863/9999999/BannerPassContest1.gif

Credits
    Be patient. Its good to have breaks between trailers. This week's theme is over so expect more newer trailers to be up from the encoders.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    I'm in the process of switching to a new computer, so probably no more postings from me till sometime this next week.

Credits
    What's wrong about having a break?

Frankly my box has been on the past entire two weeks cos there're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to DL just from this Froum. I couldn't do any work, backup or whatever. My house is hot as hell cos my box cooked the temp up.

Besides, if you think it's 'empty', the last thing you can do is just sit on your a** and yell 'gimme gimme gimme'.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Originally posted by I Got Trailers
    Is it me or...
    Umm .. yes.
    "It used to be said that we are what we eat... And then people maybe... a little more fashion conscious would say... 'No, you are what you wear'... Or you are what you read... But we would say in this millenium... You are what you watch..." Peter Gabriel - Growing Up