Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Weight Watchers Give Zellwegger a lose weight deal

From IMDb.com
    Actress Renee Zellweger has been offered a massive $3.2 million to shed the weight she's put on for the Bridget Jones's Diary sequel, once shooting has wrapped. Diet giants Weightwatchers are tempting the Oscar nominee with a $110,000-per-pound sponsorship deal if she manages to lose 30 pounds after the movie, which has already netted the actress a reported $24 million. The company want Zellweger to follow British royal Sarah Ferguson, The Duchess Of York's slimming plan and appear with her in adverts when filming finishes on the Bridget Jones: The Edge Of Reason set at the start of next year. An insider says, "This is the easiest cash she'll ever earn. Being paid to eat more to play Bridget again is great, but getting even more cash just to shift that weight is beyond belief."
    Story here: http://uk.imdb.com/PeopleNews/#2

Credits
    $24 Million for Bridget Jones? Sounds too much.
    It is not enough 'I succeed'. Everyone else must fail.

Credits
    See Jim Carrey's pay for Bruce Almighty: $25,000,000 Consider Ace Ventura 1 only netted him $350,000 that's quite a large sum.

http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0000120/bio

Credits
    I see the Duchess of York all the friggin time on TV, I hate those weight loss ads, people should just get their *** away from their computers/TVs and go do something

Credits
    Well said, Jake. We wouldn't be so fat if we didn't sit at the computer all the time. On the other hand, this forum would be quite quiet...

Credits
    she is so cool. she's one of my fave actress. a good actor/actress is someone who don't care about their looks, only their acting and money of course.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    Why their money? So you can get married and then make a killing in the divorce?