Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Looney Tunes

I think this movie is gonna be a pretty big hit. . . Looney Tunes has a pretty wide fan base. I'm 22 and I grew up watching these guys beat the crap out of each other. Normally, I wouldn't go see an animated movie like this, I don't really like them, but I feel like this one has the potential to be good. Especially with actors/actresses like Steve Martin, Jenna Elfman, and Brendan Fraser -- Decent actors for such a movie!

Credits
    If this is another studio plant, just trying to get a good word out... fine. But don't create a new account, make 1 post and then take off forever.
    This is a community for users to come and chat about movies, and share in each others interest.
    If you want to plublisize your film, buy some ads.

If you truly are a new user just trying to chat, prove it by joining some other conversations.

My 2 cents.

Credits
    Or better stills, give the real Forum members a sponsorship (say... around 5 figures in US dollars minimum. Per movie. Per member.) and we'll create the positive word of mouths for your movies. :big grin:

Hell if Columbia gave me one I'd even go so far to say Gigli's Oscar material. gobble gobble.

(Sorry JPB. Can't help it. )

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Money, money, money, it's a rich man's world...

Credits
    Anyway,

I'll see this simply because I love Looney Tunes

Credits
    I heard Batman, Hellboy, and Superman, make cameo's in this movie. Is it true??? I wonder if Bats and Supes will fight or something. Hmmm....

Credits

Thumbs up

I've heard from a few of my favorite critics who got to see it ahead of time that they were falling off their chairs laughing, and they hadn't laughed that hard all year... I can't wait... they said Steve Martin's performance is hilarious... and pretty much negates all his pretentiousness of late.

Credits

jean-pierre

wow. this is how you treat people that are new to your site??? I'm sorry if my post sounded like a marketing plot, but the fact is I'm just new to this positng thing. Guess I'd better watch myself.

Credits
    Not a problem.
    The reason I was so harsh is that it's happened numerous times in the past where various interns working for studios make posts trying to get their films more exposure.
    Obviously that's not what this forum is for, and my tolerance for it is running thin.

Welcome to the forum, and I look forward reading to your opinions in the various discussions taking place.