Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Hot deadly women wanted...

... for Species 3 & Memoirs of a Geisha

MAJOR FEATURE FILM BY MGM, 'SPECIES III' WILL START PRODUCTION IN OCTOBER. CASTING BEAUTIFUL FEMALE (18-25) FOR LEAD ROLE.

Well known and established New York talent management company will be holding an open call and interview for the female lead role, this Thursday, September 25, 2003.
    Pay package: Very generous SAG union contract will be negotiated. If not already a SAG member you can join after being cast in the role.

Requirements:
    1) Very attractive female
    2) Caucasian
    3) Blue eyes
    4) Any natural hair color OK
    5) Height 5'7" to 6'0"

OPEN CALL and interview this Thursday. Immediately call the 24 hour information line at (212)592-3677 for more details. Have a pen and paper ready.
    Bring your portfolio, headshots, or photos and demo tape or reel,(if available) to the open call. When you arrive at the sign-in desk mention 'SPECIES III' and you will be directed to the correct agents. This is no fee to apply.

MAJOR FEATURE FILM 'MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA' BEING PRODUCED BY STEVEN SPIELBERG HAS AN OPENING FOR THE LEAD ROLE.

Well known and established New York based talent management company will be holding an open call & interview for the lead role in this production.

Pay package: Very generous SAG union contract plus residual benefits.

Requirements:
    1) Attractive Asian female
    2) Age range 18 to 25
    3) Ability to act
    4) If not currently in SAG union you can join after being cast in role.

OPEN CALL and interview will be held this Thursday, September 25, 2003. Immediately call the 24 hour information line at (212)592-3677 for more details. Have a pen and paper ready.

When you arrive at the sign-in desk mention 'MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA' and you will be directed to the correct agents. This is a genuine open call. There are no fees to apply

MovieHole
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    3) Ability to act
    What is wrong with these people?

Credits
    Ability to act? Like you'll find that off the streets. But then again, if James Cameron plucked Ed Furlong off the streets a month before the filming of T2, why not anybody else?

Credits
    sorry i'm not interested...
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I like the way the Species applicants require no Acting Ability...Really sets up how good a quality film this will be.

Credits
    Any idea which talent agency is holding this casting?

The reason I'm asking is my younger brother does magazines/commercials and my parents want to sign him with an agent that has Hollywood castings as opposed to occasional MIRAMAX ones.

Credits
    There is no "3) Ability to act" in Species III audition call

I guess we can imagine the result.
    Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!
    [My Top 20 Movies @ YMDB] [My Bottom 20 Movies @ YMDB]

Credits
    Originally posted by BuDi
    There is no "3) Ability to act" in Species III audition call

I guess we can imagine the result.

Neither of the first Species movies required much acting ability from Natasha Henstridge. The viewers actually just went to see the action and her inability to stay clothed. :big grin:
    If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos...then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.

Credits
    Originally posted by wirm
    The viewers actually just went to see the action and her inability to stay clothed. :big grin:
    they should add that to the Requirements.

1) Very attractive female
    2) Caucasian
    3) Blue eyes
    4) Any natural hair color OK
    5) Height 5'7" to 6'0"
    6) inability to stay clothed
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Soooo... Natasha Henstridge is not returning for the second sequel and Maggie Cheung is not doing Memoirs... how disappointing...

Let's hope Lucy Liu nor Zhang Ziyi don't get the Geisha part (I'd rather have Kelly Hu, if not a real Japanese) and for Species III... just hope for the best.
    Last edited by editman; 09-30-2003 at 02:06 AM.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Originally posted by editman

Let's hope Lucy Liu nor Zhang Ziyi don't get the Geisha part
    and just what's wrong with Ziyi?

Credits
    According to the latest issue of DVD Premieres magazine, Natasha Henstridge has agreed to do a cameo in the latest “Species” flick.

The movie is being filmed in Los Angeles this month with Brad Turner at the helm. Henstridge reprises her role from the previous films, albeit briefly.

Malik Ducard, MGM VP of worldwide business development and acquisitions, says the $5 million dollar sequel – which picks up where “Species 2” left off – could be on DVD before the end of the year. "Species one and 2 performed well at box office. Video sales did well. It made sense to do a direct-to-video sequel," Ducard said. "We're really excited about this."

The production is the first in what MGM expects to be a line of franchised DVD premiere sequels. The studio has one of the largest catalog libraries, allowing it a variety of franchise possibilities. MGM is in development discussions for a couple other productions that could make it to stores this year.

"We have a large number of recognizable brands that consumers have known for a very long time, and there's equity in those brands," Ducard said.

----
    Source: Moviehole

Credits
    *groans*... DVD sequels... First Sony (Wild Things 2, Starship Troopers 2, Cruel Intentions 2)... now MGM... hell soon every major studio will go Disney...

Credits
    Originally posted by editman
    *groans*... DVD sequels... First Sony (Wild Things 2, Starship Troopers 2, Cruel Intentions 2)... now MGM... hell soon every major studio will go Disney...
    it's no wonder, lion king 1.5 is the number one dvd of 2004 so far
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers