Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

boxoffice estimates november 23rd

pretty good results fot cith and gothika, but i guess both won't have good legs, because of the bad reviews, but i didn't expect master & commander to fall that hard.
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    i think it is becuase everyone is waiting for Return of the King. i know i am...
    master and commander fell hard because alot of people thought it was goingto eb a differnent type of movie. more like pirates of the carribean. not as serious as it was. (ie.the kid losing his hand was pretty intense)
    "I hate to advocate weird chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone …
    but they've always worked for me,"

Hunter S.Thompson

Credits
    Revolutions is getting SCREWED look at production costs and total

Trust me Cat in the HAt will have legs cuz my little brother has been annoying me about this one for weeks, all the kids will see it and kids don't give a **** about reviews

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    Trust me Cat in the HAt will have legs cuz my little brother has been annoying me about this one for weeks
    I agree, the little kids on my street have been talking about wanting to see this movie... They even begged me to take them... Has anyone seen the movie? Was it good? Compared to The Grinch?
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    Revolutions is getting SCREWED look at production costs and total
    They still have all the money they're making on the toys, game, and the powerade advertisements. They'll make even more on the box set.

Credits
    I hope The Cat ois like The Grinch, because I like The Grinch.