Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Unhappy I have to go alone to the European premiere of Return of the King

can you believe this? on december 10 peter jackson and many cast member come to berlin and i have to go alone and carry my canon xl1s to get nice footage. well i also wanna get some signatures but that is going to be a hard part ince the camera is pretty heavy and holding it in one hand is not nice. trust me i've done t before on the german premiere for catch me if you can where steven spiel, tom hanks and l. dicaprio where here. i managed to get a signature from tom hanks but not from the other. damn steven spielberg was 2m on the right of me and no chance and leo was right in front but i touched him

anyway ;9 i hope i have more luck with peter jackson and the others for fellewship extended cover to get some sigs. oh btw, the funny part is that's getting bloody cold

Credits
    Alone? Poor you!!

If there is free popcorn, I can offer you the pleasure of accompanying his majesty myself.
    It is not enough 'I succeed'. Everyone else must fail.

Credits
    Are you papparazi?

Credits
    Don't complain - at least you get to go to the premiere. Do you know how much I would give to go to the premiere of the final LOTR film?
    When you got 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.

Credits
    Exactly, IceGambit, but it sure would be nice for a friend to come along to help with the camera and get some sigs.

Credits
    In my country they had a aucktion (is that wpelled right?) for 2 tickets for the European premiere including flight and hotel in berlin. And all the money from the aucktion goes to the Red Cross.... the winning bid was 20.000 Danish thats about 3000.- Euros.... hehe

I was trying to get those tickets but had to drop out when the price whent that high... but im now trying to get tickets for my countrys royal opening... The danish royal family will be there wo will PJ and other cast members... the aucktion is now at 12.000 Danish = 2000 Euros..... im hoping to snatch it tomorow when the the aucktion ends at 12.00 for about 15-17.000 danish = 2400 - 2600 Euros....

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    Those prices are crazy!
    As to the original topic, there is a topic in Psychology which is summarized by one question.

If you had the chance to do something incredible but you couldn't tell anyone about it, would you stil do it?

This is very similar, go to the premiere, don't bring anything, have a good time, and then tell us about it

BTW it's auction, and autograph, not signature (practically the same except the first one is the more correct term for celebrity sigantures)

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    If you had the chance to do something incredible but you couldn't tell anyone about it, would you stil do it?
    Story of my life...

As for meeting celebrities, sorry to say but it's not much of a big deal to me. Unless they give you 2 minutes of their lives really REALLY listening to you (and shout you a drink as a bonus), whether you're trying to sell them your movie ideas or hot dogs, it doesn't really mean much to me personally.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List