Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

[SUGGESTION] Main Page Updates In Forum

I have a problem in that I usually miss updates at the main page of the website that aren't announced in the forum. I usually check the forums but the main page is relatively slowly updated so I sometimes miss its update.

Thus, I would love if you could create a new Forum Group that would contain up to 7 different LOCKED threads, titled "SUNDAY Update" to "SATURDAY Update".

That's to say if an update happens on Tuesday the Admin deletes the latest Tuesday Thread and creates a new one with the same name, so it will appear on a View New Posts search operation.

One last thing is the contents of this Update thread. It will far better if it contains the same links and information available in the frontpage.

This way we will practically never need to open the main page, at least the regular members. One problem you may encounter with such thing is Advertisments, so you can add these as well in the Update threads.

Credits
    By ur logic, why not elminiate webpages all together and just have forums!
    If you want to keep upto with the updates on the main page, just go to the www.movie-list.com
    The Forum is just 1 click away. Or why not just hit the Movie-List logo on the top left hand of the screen? Brings you directly to the frontpage so you can keep up with the latest updates.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    This one click costs me "one click".

And it's not bad if the entire site is put into the forums, but unfortunately there are users that don't enter the forum.

I find centralization is a better way of organization. Don't forget that nearly all that is posted in the main page is or probably will be posted in the forums. This suggestion just makes it more organized.
    It is not enough 'I succeed'. Everyone else must fail.

Credits
    Not really, it would clutter up the entire site. If there were updates in the forum, then you would need to click on the thread anyway, so why not just visit the homepage?
    Movie-list is a trailer site, for people to find trailers. The forum is their for discussing the trailers, and or making JP aware of them. We do not discuss every trailer that gets released though, that's a lot of trailers, and to suddenly add everything. Every trailer, every review, everything ever done on movie-list would cause unbearable clutter in the forums themselves.