Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Craven & Williamson Reteaming

Craven & Williamson Reteaming on Cursed

http://www.comingsoon.net
    Wes Craven and Kevin Williamson, the creative minds behind the smash-hit Scream trilogy, will reunite to make the edge-of-your-seat thriller, Cursed, for Dimension Films. Set in Los Angeles, the film is a modern, hip twist on the classic werewolf tale. Production will begin in L.A. immediately with the film's release slated for a wide release August 8, 2003.

"Kevin wrote a fun, scary and surprise filled script just like the original 'Scream.' The only person I thought of to direct it was Wes Craven," said Bob Weinstein, co-chairman of Dimension Films, "and I couldn't be more excited to team them up again for what I think is another crowd pleasing thrill ride. In the way they made scary movies fun, Kevin and Wes will reinvent the werewolf genre."

"I'm very excited to be teaming up with Bob and Kevin again," said Craven. "It should be a lot of fun."

In 1999, the Scream trilogy became the highest grossing horror franchise, series, of all time, with domestic box office receipts for the three films reaching $293,533,842.

Cursed will be produced by Kevin Williamson and Marianne Maddalena, a longtime collaborator with Wes Craven who executive produced the first Scream and produced two sequels..
    finally some real horror movies are gonnna be made again....

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Wasn't the werewold genré re-invented with the film "Ginger Snaps." Sure, it was a low-budget Canadian film that very few people know about, but it re-invented the werewolf film in one of the most unique way ever seen in years.

As much respect as I have for both Craven and Williamson, they aren't really reinventing rather more "revisiting" the genré.

Credits
    http://www.lightsoutentertainment.co...ws.php?id=1372

Hot off the tip line, it seems that the reuniting of Wes Craven and Kevin Williamson has hit a snag. The news has hit Lights Out Entertainment a bit late in fact. The word is that the film, which stars Shannon Elizabeth and a host of other stars and former TV stars was shut down mid-way through filming after the Miramax suits got ahold of dailies. This was several weeks ago. The film crew was last seen shooting in and around Hollywood. More when we get it.
    http://www.moviehole.net/
    Movie Hole tells us that they’ve got a confirmation - Another one has bitten the dust over on Wes Craven’s “Cursed”. Skeet Ulrich has been cut from the film altogether. It’s believed Joshua Jackson’s new character, Jake, replaced Ulrich’s old character, and every scene of Ulrich’s character has now been excised from the film. Thanks to Clint
    so whats up with this movie?

Credits
    lol, it must be so embarassing for an actor to be cut out of a movie
    a few years ago the german wannabe actress kerstin linnartz, a former host at nbc giga, proudly told that she is going to see the german movie "schlaraffenland" tonight, because she is in it. one day later she told that she went to see it and found out that all of her scenes got cut
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers