Feels like I haven't been posting here much lately, just been WAY too busy with all the craziness of Christmas and all my friends being back from college.

I already know what most of my presents are and already got one of them, so I'm starting this thread a little early.

What did you get for Christmas? What did you get for others?

I got a Samsung Digimax 360 3.2 megapixel digital camera (got it already!) with a 256MB card (pics look GREAT), and DVD's of Stand By Me and Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind. And I bought myself another DVD tower (old one ran outta space), and the new La Femme Nikita SE DVD. I might be getting something else from my family but only time will tell!

I live with my grandparents and mom... so I got my mom the original Carrie DVD (she loves horror movies and that's always been one of her favorites... I was going to get her Roxette's first album since she already has Joyride but couldn't find it at the damn Best Buy, oh well, this is even better!), I got my grandpa the book "The LeRoy Butler Story" written by LeRoy Butler of the Green Bay Packers, since he LOVES the Packers, and finally I got my grandma a nice box of Godiva chocolates.

I'll update you guys if I get any more presents from anyone.