Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Portman in Leon 2

On Fox news they just said that Portman was wanted to do Leon 2 (the profesional 2), but that she needed to hit the gym first.

I thought they were gonna go with Jet Lee or what it now was. Anyone else heard any news?
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Well i would hate for a Leon 2 to happen.... in my filmworld Leon was a masterpease and you dont mess with that....

But if there is no way around it and they are going to make it no matter if i like it or not then the Portman spinoff would be the way to go.... i sware to god that if they put Jet Lee ill go nuts.... that just cant happen....

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    Similar news is here
    http://www.movie-list.com/forum/show...&threadid=8056

The Jet Li thing is just a remake idea like Romeo Must Die. Personally, I'd love to see Nat back in Leon 2 with Jean Reno. Would be very good IMO if they have a good writer!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    if this is not at remake then it may be worth seeing, maybe Jet Li and NAtalie will be the same as "the replacement killers"

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits
    Originally posted by Dr.FrankNFurter
    Leon was a masterpease
    hehehe, masterpiece

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    im all up for a spin off....dont see da point of a remake, as da original couldnt have been ne better in my opinion....so therefore would only benifit the people makin da movie, hardly much of da audience...so hope they plan a propa sequel or spin off rather den remake....dats jus my feelings tho

Credits
    Originally posted by ZUBi
    hehehe, masterpiece
    hehe.... well name me one movie of this type better then leon.... and ill take it back

Fed7haS

Credits
    i dont think ZUBi is saying that it isnt a masterpeice he was simply correcting ur spelling mistake...no big deal

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits
    Originally posted by aS!Dz
    i dont think ZUBi is saying that it isnt a masterpeice he was simply correcting ur spelling mistake...no big deal
    EXACTLY (!).

LEON is JUST GREAT & as U ALL already know, Lec Besson made some movies which I like the most...

Credits
    Oh hehe... sorry dident spot that im so used to my spelling beaing messed up that ppl dont usaly bouther corecting me anymore hehe....

Fed7haS

Credits
    Originally posted by Dr.FrankNFurter
    Well i would hate for a Leon 2 to happen.... in my filmworld Leon was a masterpease and you dont mess with that....
    If they got Portman to do it, I think a Leon 2 would be great, but no Jean Reno. And if you think a Leon 2 is bad... well, it could be worse... they could be remaking Taxi with Queen Latifah... oh, wait.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16724
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    You cant have a Leon 2 without Gary Oldman, yes I know his character is.... but he made the movie! in my opinion
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    And Darth Maul made Episode I, but he wouldn't have worked in Episode II. No, I'd like a movie where sh'es a professional cleaner and then she finds out that someone's trying to clean her. Crazy assassin gunfights and character development ensue.

Credits
    I like my idea what would include Jean Reno easily.

As Matilda grows up to become a "cleaner", she has vision of Leon guiding her while doing missions. LIke... she would see or remember past teachings she had with him. That would make everyone happy that included Reno. There is so much training we didn't see.
    The movie could end with Matilda quiting assassination since she finally understands what a lonely life it leads too. A life that Leon would of died with without her.

Credits
    Originally posted by Kn'thrak
    I like my idea what would include Jean Reno easily.

As Matilda grows up to become a "cleaner", she has vision of Leon guiding her while doing missions. LIke... she would see or remember past teachings she had with him. That would make everyone happy that included Reno. There is so much training we didn't see.
    The movie could end with Matilda quiting assassination since she finally understands what a lonely life it leads too. A life that Leon would of died with without her.
    Don't ever become a script writer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast