Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Have ya ever seen anything awful happened in front of your eyes?

Anything you have seen, say when you were little, and it scarred ya for life????

ONLY FROM REAL LIFE... IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!!

no movies, no tv, and no news/papers/documentaries

When I wuz a little girl, I used to stay at this day care while my mum worked. I hated it there! I used to always sneak out and try to run away.
    Anyhoo, this one terrible day, I wuz in the back in the playground with other kids. I just sat there and looked around. Again, I hated it there!!!!! Kids were mean to me. I wuz the only deaf kid there. ......... I remember seeing this boy on the swing looking all happy and having fun. I turned my head around for one minute. I see all the grown-ups running toward my direction but they ran pass me. I turned around again and it wuz the same boy on the ground all covered in BLOOD!!!
    I wuz terrified!! All the kids were very still. The boy wuz crying, looked screaming! I'm seriously tellin ya'll, he wuz covered in blood all over!

They grabbed him and took him inside. They wouldn't let us come in for a couple of minutes. I looked over to the swing area and saw blood on the ground. I wuz so scared. I wanted my mommy!! When we finally got to go inside, I waited in the corner by the front door for my mommy. My mommy came and picked me up and hugged me really hard.

I never found out what happened to that boy. I never saw him again. My mum soon quit her job after that and stayed home with me. I wuz about 3 or 4 at this time.

So what about ya'll??
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I witnessed the genocide of +2000 people and I can describe every single moment of it, from what everyone was wearing to what time it was, I think about it every day

Credits
    Originally posted by Jake
    I witnessed the genocide of +2000 people...
    sorry to ask this but i don't know what a genocide is so can you explain this what this means?

Credits
    I witnessed the genocide of +2000 people and I can describe every single moment of it, from what everyone was wearing to what time it was, I think about it every day
    Well, technically speaking that was not a genocide at all, but anyway. I suppose that that fact explains why you're so extremist & belligerent; I thinks it's understandable, as in some way, you are a victim, too.

As for my awful moment... I remember the suicide of a guy who jumped from a building, and lumps of dark and thick blood emerging from his broken head. Another one is the vision of a lame street cat that I used to feed and play with. Seems that some evil children stoned it and then drown it in a water barrel. When I found it, he had the eyes wide open and a horrible wince of pain in the face. I consider this image a lot more awful than the suicide one.

Credits
    http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary
    Main Entry: genoˇcide
    Pronunciation: 'je-n&-"sId
    Function: noun
    Date: 1944
    : the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group
    i'm so sure if that really happened in WTC... if its called a deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

anyway i guess anybody who saw it on TV also became a witness to it.

I witnessed a car accident in which a truck ran over a biker and crushing the person, I saw the body and the legs get separated... was less blood than I thought
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Genocide really means mass murder and the group was Americans and it was definately deliberate. I know that it sounds like I want people's pity but it's just not the same unless you've been there, it's like people trying to understand what D-Day was like, we've all seen it in movies but we really have not even the slightest idea of what it was like.

Credits
    I think that calling the 11S a genocide it's a distorted use of the word. That was just a terrorist attack. Genocide is, for example the systematic extermination of real americans in the past, jewish pursuit during WW2, what chinese did in Tibet, Slavery of african people, ... but not a fortuitous act; it's incomparable.

Also, the amount of victims it's not decisive. If somebody decides to kill and pursue all the americans living in his country, that would be a genocide, even if there are only 30 of them.

It is preferable to not use that word in a rashly way, in respect to people who really suffered genocide

Credits
    I witnessed a scary car accident too...it was exactly on this day - last year. We were going on a New Year's vacation in the mountain town called Krusevo, and we were in a mini-bus - 6 friends, some other 2-4 people and the 2 drivers (M-L member KRALe was with us also). The two of us were sitting behind the driver's seats at one point of the trip, talking, while the others were laughing in the back. We were watching the road when suddenly the driver of the car in front of us lost control of the wheel, the car hit the side of the road, went up in the air and landed on the roof - which looks pretty scary when you see it happen in front of you. There was glass and stuff from the car everywhere: bags, clothes etc. It happened on a very dangerous part of the road in the winter, accidents there happen more often. So, we run out of the bus and helped the people to get out from under the car. They were a family - husband and wife, with two little girls. It looked like nobody was seriosly injured, but some of them had blood on their faces, especially the girls - one of them was still in shock - sillent, the other was crying. Another car stopped and took them to the hospital, while we gathered their things from the road and put them in the bus (it turned out that the drivers knew them personaly). Never saw them again, I hope they're OK.

Credits
    ive seen a 11year old get run over!
    fights, fights more fights...
    dats about it tho i think :S

Credits
    hm, depends on your defintion of awful.
    i've never seen anything like a car accident or something similar with people getting terribly hurt or killed.
    but i guess people injecting heroin also falls into that category. when you go through dutch cities (at least in heerlen and maastricht near the stations) at night you frequently see some junkies taking any kinds of drugs. while people smoking pot is not disturbing to me, people cooking (?) their heroin before injecting a needle is really uncomfortable.
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    I Saw someone falling from a i guess 20 stories tall building in front of me in frankfurt /Zeilgalerie....
    This sound when he drops on the ground was the disgussting things i ever heard.....it wuz so sad...

Credits
    Driving home from a day out.. and pasted an accident of about 3 cars and a tree. Teenagers inside the cara wrapped around the tree and the bodies ripped apart.

"oh well"

Kept on driving.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits
    about car accidents. when i was about 6 i saw when drunk driver hit my younger sister (she's like 14 month younger) in front of my eyes. she fly thru air like 8 metres, landed & survived. (she got leg broken & stays in hospital some days).

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Younger brother was killed in a motercycle accident recently. He was actually a member at this site, thats why I have started coming here.

Credits
    It really depends on your definition of 'awfulness' and 'scarred ya for life', Stefie.

I saw with my own eyes my ex and my love rival jumped on the bus I was on, the bus I deliberately got on cos I knew she would get on with him even though she said she wouldn't and I KNEW she was lying to me. I caught her red-handed, betraying my trust.

How's that for an 'awful' thing? I did scar me for life - I haven't had another girl for almost a decade now.

People always overlook the emotional mutlitations over physical deformations. Even the Laws are helpless. If you hurt someone physically, you may go to jail. If you hurt them emotionally, you get away with it.

As absurd as the MPAA guidelines...

@Frequency: what's your late-brother's screen name? (Just out of curiosity.)

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List