Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Chris Lee snub in ROTK

My apologies if this has already been discussed, but did anyone else think it was weird that Jackson totally snubbed Christopher Lee by omitting him from the end credits of ROTK? Sure he wasn't in the movie (although he may be in the extended version), but Sean Bean (Boromir) wasn't in the movie either (well, unless you count a 3 second flashback from FOTR) but he was shown in the credits. Chris Lee was a major character in the first two movies that it seems odd that they wouldn't give him any credit (since the credits for ROTK should include all major characters from the trilogy I would think).

Credits
    of course he shouldnt be in the credits if he isent in the movie. Boromir should of course be there as he is in the movie.

What kind of role he played in the other movies matters not. Its like saying that Harisson Ford should get credit for The Phantom Menace. Or Jack Nickolson for Batman Forever.

I truly dont get the point of this thread.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    my point was that the ROTK end credits was a little different than the previous two with the drawings of the main characters and the trilogy wrapping up, and I thought it would have been appropriate to have Chris Lee included in that even though he wasn't in ROTK since all the main characters in the three movies were included. Of course, they will probably have Lee in the extended version and so likely they will end up including him in later on, and then you won't be have to offended and confounded by such a radical idea.

Credits
    He probably would have his credit in the EE, which will feature his one and ONLY scene in ROTK.

Credits
    Who the hell reads credits anyway?

Credits
    *cough cough*
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

Credits
    *cough*

Credits
    not me...
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    No, seriously, after RotK, everyone was runnning out to get air and so many people stayed and watched the credits, I guess it's because it's $10.25 - they must get their money's worth hehe

Credits
    ok, i actually thought the movie is a bit toooo long... the ending was... well overly extended... lol i was looking at my watch and waiting for the credits to start and the movie was in freaking slow motion (after the wrong melted)..lol

once it started (credits) .. i was out...hahaha

well he should not be in the credits coz he was not in the movie, but maybe in the "special thanks" .. together with the "Lord of the Geeks" fanatics that had nothing to do with the movies..lol
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits
    Originally posted by Gaumont
    of course he shouldnt be in the credits if he isent in the movie. Boromir should of course be there as he is in the movie.

What kind of role he played in the other movies matters not. Its like saying that Harisson Ford should get credit for The Phantom Menace. Or Jack Nickolson for Batman Forever.

I truly dont get the point of this thread.
    Good analogy. That pretty much smashes the argument into the ground. :-)

Credits
    He was included in a flashback, and because he is also seen in a flashback in TTT EE, is credited.