Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Batman : Begins Teaser Trailer

Here it is in WMV

mms://demand.stream.aol.com/wb/gl/wbonline/windows/wbmovies/batmanbegins/teaser/teaser_500.wmv

other formats on the main site http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/

Credits
    High Resolution @ 8.01 MB

Enjoy! I really did!
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]

Credits
    OMG! OMG! OMG! That is one kick-a$$ teaser. Is it just me or does Bale sound a little like Keaton?

Credits
    not bad for a teaser

but i guess it'll take some time now until we get to see new footage
    somebody told me you have a boyfriend who looks like a girldfriend that i had in february of last year the killers

Credits
    So bad.. so bad that they won't release this film tommorow...

Can't wait....

Credits
    I'm confused... Is that actual footage from the real movie itself or from other movies? I haven't seen enough Christian Bale movies to determine that.
    "In case I don't see you--good afternoon, good evening and good night." -The Truman Show

Credits
    Fan-freakin'-tastic!!!! I actually wasn't expecting to see such a glimpse this early on, but WOW!!! Thank god the editor knows about mood and ambience. This is incredible. This certainly is brigtening my day for sure! There's still some hope out there, seeing that some filmmakers actually seem to know how to make 'films', as opposed to over-extended A.D.D. driven music videos.

Suspense and surprise all the way! I just hope that I can see people's reactions to this in theaters! Definetley water cooler discussion material!

--Dan

Credits
    As a die-hard Batman fan, loves the serious approach (as if I haven't heard the news yet). Still the teaser doesn't 'tease' much - at least I wasn't as excited as say after watched the Garden State teaser, the Phantom of the Opera teaser or the Spider-Man 2 teaser (and that wasn't THAT exciting, not as good as the trailer).

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    Decent teaser. Assuming that this is going to be much more character-driven than the Burton's it sets the tone well. I'm guessing WB is going to push hard for an action-packed trailer for this spring.
    "34 million American adults are obese. Putting together that excess blubber would fill the Grand Canyon two-fifths of the way up. That may not sound impressive, but keep in mind it is a very big canyon."

Credits

my 2 cents as usual....

well it was good and I liked it. It was spooky and cryptic in true Batman fashion which is good but for me to back up this film and truely be behind it I would have to see more of Batman in action and also would have to see what the villain (who I'm told is the Scarecrow) would look like. But other then that it was good

Credits
    I'm ready for the movie. Kinda hard to tell from the trailer how the film will be, but the trailer is definitely encouraging.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Web_Slinger
    well it was good and I liked it. It was spooky and cryptic in true Batman fashion which is good but for me to back up this film and truely be behind it I would have to see more of Batman in action and also would have to see what the villain (who I'm told is the Scarecrow) would look like. But other then that it was good
    The Villains will be Scarecrow played by Cilian Murphy...and Ra's as Ghul played by Ken Watanabe...If you check the official site...they have a lot of photos...bale in the suit...the batmobile...alfred...scarecrow....etc....I think that this movie is gonna be as good as the burton films...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenx5246
    If you check the official site...they have a lot of photos...bale in the suit...the batmobile...alfred...scarecrow....etc....
    I don't see any pics of Scarecrow... only pics of Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine and Gary Oldman... None of which play Scarecrow...

Credits
    check here... http://batman-on-film.com/images.html ...click the link that says The Batman 3--grabbing Dr. Crane ...the picture is dr. crane pre scarecrow....

Credits
    yes I have seen all these pictures I ment I will wait until I seen Batman in action which means him moving kicking some guys butt, jumping off a building whatever the pics are fine because they show what he'll look like but they don't show him in "action" in the way I define the word. As for the Scarecrow I ment not a pic of Crane but of Crane in full Scarecrow costuming. I have heard that the Scarecrow looks similar to that of the Animated Series
    version which would be interesting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast