Thanks Thanks:  0
    ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Exclamation Michael Jackson Was a Drug Addict

from IMDb (Celebrity News: 30th January 2004)

"Jackson Was a Drug Addict" - Says Ex-Partner

Troubled pop superstar Michael Jackson has struggled with drug addiction, according to his former business partner Myung-ho Lee. Speaking in American magazine Vanity Fair, Lee makes a series of staggering claims about the singer - who is awaiting trial on child abuse charges. He alleges Jackson was addicted to drugs morphine and Demerol and that he convinced him to spend time in rehab in Seoul, South Korea, in 1999. Lee says, "I met with the doctor on a regular basis. We were getting Michael off what he was addicted to, Demerol and morphine. His problem is a sleep disorder. He's up, up to 48 hours at a time, and then crashes." Lee also sheds light on charges Jackson of administering an intoxicating liquor and molesting a 13 year old boy - he claims on a trip to Japan with the singer in 1998, Jackson gave the teen son of a business partner three soda cans full of wine, which he called "Jesus juice". Lee says, "Later that evening, the boy came back sick. Security informed me that he appeared drunk and his father was very upset." Jackson is currently on $3 million bail awaiting his next court hearing next month.
    damn, now I'm really interested what they gonna do with Him (I mean court case). also read that former wive wants babies back...

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Hang him!

Seriously though, I am amazed he got a kid drunk to have sex with him? Jackson was a drug addict? At least we know now what the verdict is - Guilty. Unless the judge has had late-night meeting with Mr. Jackson. :angel"

Credits
    He's a wacko, but I'm still not sure if he sexually assaulted those kids. I've seen way too many people saying there's no way he could have done it to believe that he did. Granted, when some proof starts showing up either way, we'll see.
    Are you a Mexi-CAN or a Mexi-CAN'T?

Credits
    I feal kind of the same way as blugh.... MJ is a freak in the worst sense of the word... and i honestly belive that we could do quite well without him..... but then again... im still not sure if he is also a childmolestor (spelling?) ill let the corts deside... thats there job and i still belive in the legal system of the modern world... sp give it a chance

Fed7haS
    She's just too pretty for Hollywood. I don't know, put her in a glass box and display her at the Metropolitan Museum of Art or something. - Jake on the topic of Scarlett Johansson.

Credits
    My buddy, Jedi Taz, wanted to prove this ESP of his cuz he kept getting spooked from events that happened after he thought of it...

so by proving it... he said that MJ is gonna commit suicide today.. Superbowl Sunday... so lets see what happens..
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Credits
    I think they should put him in a regular prison, so Paco and Big Bear can make him their bi*tch