Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Miracle - The "Rocky" of Hockey

that line was actually used as a review for Mystery, Alaska, but I saw the movie yesterday and I got a few words

Finally a movie has been made that's like watching the original 1980 game with bold new camera angles. The general feel of the movie is good, but not great but the action is incredible. Basically unless you enjoy watching hockey and understand the game and the lives of people who play it, you won't enjoy it as much

Enjoyable, nothing more

Your opinions, feedback on any hockey movie

Credits
    I liked Miracle too, thought Kurt Russell was pretty great in it but I have a question, who played Jack O'Callahan?
    Sgt. Johnny Beaufort: He says, "The Apaches are a great race," sir. "They've never been conquered. But it is not well for a nation to be always at war. The young men die... the women sing sad songs... and the old ones are hungry in the winter."
    Fort Apache

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Lightbulb

Originally posted by SharkmanSIX
    who played Jack O'Callahan?
    khhh khhh, WHY do U think IMDb exists ?

Miracle (2004)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0349825/
    Michael Mantenuto .... Jack O'Callahan

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Oh sorry Mr. ZUBi
    Thanks for the info!

Credits
    If you ask me you won't be hearing about any of them again. They used real hockey players as actors and not the other way around so these guys aren't exactly Hollywood Boulvard

Credits
    I loved this movie, went to see it the day it came out. My dad and I were kind of unsure because when we went to the theater, it was filled with little kids! But during the movie, we noticed most of them were sleeping!!! I guess they were expecting a Mighty Ducks movie Personally, I thought the movie was very real, I like the way Disney is shifting gears a little toward more mature, and emotional movies (i.e. Miracle and Remember the Titans)

Credits
    Jake me boy!
    I thought you were gonna see "Miracle" on Valentines with your date :O!

Credits
    We were and now there is no more we....what can I say...I get bored easily...I don't do well in realtionships that require anything from me...I'm just a shallow, young American...and now I'm without a Valentine and I'm happy - skipping Valentine's is like skipping foreplay - PERFECT,

anyway, the former WE saw it on Sunday and I kept saying how there will be noone there since everyone was home watching the All Star game, but no it was packed with all these old people who kept saying how they remember it, and they clapped for every goal, that was funny, and when the guys got hit everyone was saying "ow" and I was sitting there and it reminded me of every Saturday and Monday for the past few years (I play on a hockey team)

Credits
    lol, reminds me of Any Given Sunday, everytime there was a tackle this teenage kid behind me would yell "Daaaaaamn he got beat!"