Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

A complaint about ZUBi for JP

Yes I am filing a complaint. I have PMed JP about this a few weeks ago and I have heard nothing. Maybe it's cuz my mailbox is still full. Who knows...

This is for JP... not for any others.. You may read and support. But if you are against it, then create another thread about it. This is just a complaint for JP. That is all.

And ZUBi- do you see a button that says 'Back'? Why don't you go and click on that. There isn't anything here that you would care about.... (just wanted to save your time)

JP- This may cause nothing. But this is my first complaint and I want it to be public and heard.

ZUBi is a very rude member. In every topic I have talked about, he only comes back with an offensive and disrespectful remark. The rest of us may not feel the same way. And the reason for that is because I think ZUBi is only doing this to me because he enjoys pissing me off. Like editman said.. people pisses you off so they can feel good about themselves.

I go and bite ZUBi's head off to tell him that his statement/response has either hurt me or offended me. I never once said anything to offend or hurt him. I respect opinions, even they're totally out of line. Now for ZUBi to be living in a country that is not the United States and to say that the U.S. is a sick country or the president is stupid and won't stop filling the forum with informations as to why americans and bush are stupid. He can do that all he wants. But I wanted him to know that I don't feel the same way. That no one should judge the whole country by the government's, president's, a group of people's, or an individual's choices/decisions. I won't even start with his upside U.S. flag in his signature, which I do not understand why it is still there!!!! Why just post a picture of the flag set on fire!

I created a thread saying Slovenia is a sick country by making a point. I did include saying I didn't mean it and that I'm sorry.

I got confused by the fact that you or one of the mods deleted that thread. But you let ZUBi's thread with him announcing america is a sick country, indeed, remains. The thread wuz serious and did not have an apology inside of it.

I don't know how M-L works but I do believe it should be a people forum, not a one man forum. One-man forum meaning that opinions or agreements should be the same as one man. I know it is impossible for all of us to agree on one thing...

A people forum meaning that opinions or agreements should be respected.... It is not that hard.

Thank you for listening. This wuzn't too easy for me. I don't complain. I stick up for myself or put up with it. But in this case, which I believe would get worse later in the future- there is a situation that shall be taken seriously. I don't expect you to reply or do anything. Just by doing this, I feel better and I will not make it so important anymore.

Thank you for your time, JP.
    Last edited by radstar; 03-20-2004 at 11:24 PM.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits
    I will say just this:

did U radstar do anything good or I should rather says USEFUL (!) for this (like do 1 link for new trailer) site except making some stupid polls about your 'U never gonna get' The Rock & threads about some girls HOT/NOT... heh, find some other Forum about sex & likely frustrate male persons there...

I tell yaa: I don't care if JPB will ban me or something for this response... 'coz:

I WILL BE BACK!
    Last edited by ZUBi; 03-21-2004 at 08:39 AM.

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    At least she's not being as offensive as you. Who cares what you 'add' to the forum, you also add agression 2 fold. Get a punching bag with Bush's face on it or something, and take it out of the forum please. We've had enough.

Credits

Question

Originally posted by Mark Strube
    We've had enough.
    Who We?! some US individuals or majority here?
    I see more anti-globalists & anti-Bush here...

Credits
    Originally posted by ZUBi
    Who We?! some US individuals or majority here?
    I see more anti-globalists & anti-Bush here...
    Excuse me, but who says I'm American, Pro Bush or anything else. Yes we, the forum members are getting sick of it.

Credits

Talking

U2 carl? damn...

Credits
    add Gaumont to that list. When a long time member like Radstar complains like this its time to back off considering the only point off your comments is to piss ppl off.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Meeeee to!

Credits
    I've personally had enough of both of you.
    ZUBi instigates these issues, but radstar encourages it by fighting back.
    I suggest you each put the other on your 'ignore' list, and move on.
    If I EVER read another "america sucks... no it doesn't" thread, it'll be too soon.

Credits
    Sorry for the drama, JP... I can't help but fight back. I hope you understood why. And don't worry, I have one member on my ignore list and it isn't discostu.. So it will be peaceful.. at least for me

One last note: I thought an upside down american flag picture also means america sucks...
    Last edited by radstar; 03-21-2004 at 05:19 PM.

Credits

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Jean-Pierre Bazinet
    I suggest you each put the other on your 'ignore' list, and move on.
    I never ever put anybody on ignore list. HEH, why should I...

@ radstar (likely She will not read that, because I'm on ignore list): upside flag is my beliefs of USA undemocratic acts, so this is my 'FREEDOM OF SPEACH' here... PERIOD.

Credits
    I am also tired of this - ZUBi just say count to 10 and say NO!

Credits
    Originally posted by I Got Trailers
    say NO!
    say NO to what ?! I'm not arguing with radstar...

Credits
    man... you always have to have the last word don't you

Credits
    Originally posted by Jedi Master
    man... you always have to have the last word don't you
    NOT. very wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast