Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Movie Watching Record

Anybody know about how they figure out the world record of people watching movies straight through. I heard about it on the news some thinng at new york city, for 66 hours. but i reallly think i can break that record. i bet i can even find couple of people from hear joining me to break that record. i just need to figure out how to get involve.

Credits
    Don't know how many hours have I watched in a row, but when I was younger I got the original Star Wars trilogy myself. My mother said that I couldn't watch more than one of the movies per week. So the first day I watched The New Hope for four times. Because it was so good and because I wanted to show my mother that she couldn't stop me.

Later in last year I watched seven movies in one day. I didn't relaized it until when I went to sleep and counted whem all. I do have a life, but I'm also trying to live it.

Credits
    I do have a life, but I'm also trying to live it.
    That's a nice one.

ZUBi is offline Valued Longtime Member (1971-2006)
    Credits

Cool

If I remember right, I think I got record 5 or 6 movies in one day.
    but that was back in golden (pirate) VHS years...

but 1 thing is sure: when I grab LOTR TRILOGY EXTENDED EDITION DVD BOX SET, I will watch all 3 EE movies...
    Last edited by ZUBi; 04-26-2004 at 09:12 AM.

Bush, Bin Laden, Hussein, Castro: SAME $HIT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRising
    I heard about it on the news some thinng at new york city, for 66 hours. but i reallly think i can break that record. i bet i can even find couple of people from hear joining me to break that record. i just need to figure out how to get involve.
    First you have to find out if getting up and going to the loo is allowed.

Never spent that much amount of time watching movies. I spent 30 hours working in a roll, but that's during my prime time. And I've never recovered from the stress and exhaustion since then. Worst of all, it was in vain.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    I think going to loo is aloud, and eating stuff, i don't about the caffein though, which is my back up probably sit in there with whole bunch of nodos...
    And be honest i never done it either i did 10 movies in 24 hours max, and yes watched all indian jones, and star wars straight through...
    But if i heard right once you break the record you get to go watch as many as you wants for free, and they might even through a free lunch or something