Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Big Fish On DVD

Credits

Big Fish On DVD

I guess i am just writing to share my pain!
    Big fish was one of my all time favorite movies, and i was dying to buy it as soon as it comes out on DVD. today was the release day and i waited all day see if any one of my dear friends will think of me and my dying wish!
    I had a car accident, and been kinda dizzy so don't have a car, and can't walk that much. So i needed a ride... one of my dear friends who promised not to watch the movie without me, just mentioned that he is gonna buy the DVD today, nothing about me... Poor me...
    Did you every wanted to watch a movie first so bad.... I don't know. it just hurts, and i waited all day today see if anybody, any one of my used to be friends remember how much i want to hold this DVD and sleep with it tonight!
    That's probably why i am still awake and just saying non sense, believe me though, i am really hurt today, Proven not to have any friends...
    I guess i'm just gonna go drink and try to forget about my pain... And see if i can figure out a way tomorrow to some how get it, since there is nobody to call but i guess california has bus and stuff too...

Credits
    Well, JustRising, I know exactly how bad it is if one wants to see/watch a film but it's not accessible. At least you know the DVD's out. Once you get better (get well soon) you can dash away to Wal-Mart and grab one. (Patience is a virtue, my friend. Especially when you know the price WIbLL come down in a year or two. )

Many other people out there and I have been waiting for soooo many MANY other titles to be available on VHS, let alone DVDs.

If you think you don't have any friend, you're not alone either...

However, remember we here in the Forum are your friends too. Heck, if I'm in California AND if I drive, I'll home-deliver the DVD for you. (I haven't even seen the movie yet!)

Hope that makes you feel better.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits
    hey thanks a ton,
    you made me feel a whole lot better, and i finally got big fish last night, and to make it even better i bought myself whole bunch of other dvd's and another big fish... :big grin: