Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Dead Links

Credits

Dead Links

G'day pplz!

I'm not new to this site, although this is my first post. I have a serious problem with the trailers on this site. There seems to be SOOO MANY trailers here, but when u actually go click on one of them, u get to a dead end. And that's with the great big films! I wanna ask u ppl just 1 thing, PLEASE fix these dead links, cus if u don't, ur gonna lose this site. Ppl will no longer come here, cus they can't get any trailers, cus the site's full of dead links!

So please guys, help us all out here, and u will benefit from it.......BIG TIME!!!

Till later
    Citizen X

Credits
    Pearl Harbor, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Traffic, Jimmy Neutron, The Royal Tenenbaums, Sexy Beast, Moulin Rouge, Mulholland Drive, Beautiful Mind, The Man Who Wasn't There, Pollock, just to name a few. And that's just today's batch. Don't think it can be my download accelerator.

Credits
    mppdrake is right. Movie-List provides the links towards sites that host the trailers. It isn't Movie-List's fault if and when the trailers go offline for some reason (deletion or moved) but we try our best to keep them upto date. On each trailer page, there is a "Report Dead Links" button that looks like this which when pressed will send out an email notifying of this problem. If you want to help extra, you can provide a new found link to the trailer reported and Movie-List will update its pages.

Any trailers hosted by Movie-List are rarely offline and are fixed right away if so. There are simply too many pages on Movie-List for all of them to be checked and updated on a daily basis. Only real solution is to wait for them to be updated or find them within the forum.. or like you Citizen X, tell us of a dead link and someone will help you find a working link.

Again, Movie-List can not control the content of trailers not hosted by Movie-List itself.
    /!\ Certified Bandwidth Abuser || ([)(]) Dolby Digital me bitch! || Alicia Keys || Game Trailers || FaceBook user ||
    || All-time Favourite TV Shows: Battlestar Galactica (2003+), Dead Like Me, FireFly, Invader ZIM, Space: Above & Beyond, Veronica Mars ||

[ -- Music Festival Whore! -- ]