Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomb Raider 2

Credits

The problem with the first movie

I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong with it when I saw it until a friend of mine told me. It had no tension. In an action/adventure (or any adventure) there needs to be tension so you worry/care about the characters. There was no tension and I didn't think they could do that while having great stunts and action sequences. It was the first time I'd seen that and that's why I couldn't place what was wrong with it. I liked it but was, like someone said earlier, disappointed. It needs to have a better script or something, maybe better direction. Angelina was GREAT (best thing about the movie-she nailed the character), the stunts and action were great, just no tension.

Oh, one thing that bothered me was that there was a shot in the trailer that wasn't in the finished movie which was Angelina saying to the bad guy while all hell is breaking loose around her, "This is where I start to have fun!" This line SO sums up the character that I think it's missed, especially for people who aren't fans of the game and don't really know the character.

Credits

Unhappy

"Tomb Raider" was kinda dissapointing. (No shite)
    But they made alot of money from it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12