Thanks Thanks:  0
    Credits

Here's what is on the Episode II DVD

This is from Dark Horizons.com. Don't try going to Latino Review...Lucasfilm made them take the inserts down.

LatinoReview scored two 'inserts' revealing full details of the two-disc set due out in October. Of the extras on the 50-chapter disc set, the most notable is the feature-length audio commentary by George Lucas, Rick McCallum, sound designer Ben Burtt, ILM animation director Rob Coleman, and three ILM FX supervisors (Pablo Helman, John Knoll & Ben Snow). There's eight exclusive deleted scenes with introductions, whilst "From Puppets to Pixels: Digital Characters in Episode II" is a documentary film which includes various things such as ILM's efforts with Yoda. More behind the scenes stuff includes "Films are Not Released: They Escape" documentary on creating the film's sound, "State of the Art: The Previsualization of Episode II" shows storyboards and animatics of key action scenes in the film, and there's all twelve parts of the Web documentary. Finally comes the exclusive John Williams "Across the Stars" music video (which includes footage from the film and scoring sessions), posters, international adverts, four trailers, the "R2-D2: Beneath The Dome" mockumentary trailer, twelve TV spots, a never-before-scene production photo gallery, a breakdown montage of ILM's 2000 FX shots within the movie, and exclusive DVD-ROM content.:big grin: :butt: :yum:

Credits

Re: Here's what is on the Episode II DVD

Yes I believe :yum: says it best.

:yum: :yum: :yum:

:big grin:

Credits
    has this been confirmed??

please please please....
    When you got 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.

Credits
    According to Suncoast Video, the release date is Nobvember 26th; although it has been rumored that it is being bumped up to October 29th. As for this being confirmed....put it this way, Lucasfilm made Latinoreview.com take down their picture of the inserts. Lucasfilm doesn't bother to do that with fake stuff. I don't know whether or not anyone recalls, but a few weeks ago someone put up fake pictures of a DVD box and Lucasfilm didn't do anything. So anyway, yes, it's confirmed.

Credits

Thumbs up

My only regret is that there isn't a deleted scenes documentary - that was the best feature of TPM DVD.

Credits

Thumbs up

I have my 20$ or more ready!! :big grin: :big grin: