Thanks Thanks:  6
    Credits

Maleficent Limited Edition SteelBook

The Maleficent Limited Edition SteelBook (4K Ultra HD/Blu-ray) Combo is now available for online preorder at Best Buy Canada.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product...u-ray/M2230722

Credits

Added Best Buy US

Best Buy Exclusive, Street Date September 24, 2019

Best Buy CA // Best Buy US

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    If they weren’t making a sequel I would have passed on this but knowing there will be a steelbook for the sequel I might as well dip in. BTW it been sold out I believe since Friday l.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    If they weren’t making a sequel I would have passed on this but knowing there will be a steelbook for the sequel I might as well dip in. BTW it been sold out I believe since Friday l.
    Yes these have both been sold out since Friday @leprekon; I am surprised on how fast the Maleficent Limited Edition SteelBook in addition to the 101 Dalmatians Signature Collection Exclusives Steelbook sold out. Seeing how Disney is releasing the sequel to Maleficent: Mistress of Evil and a live action version of 101 Dalmatians aka (Cruella) on their Disney+ channel is the main reason I am purchasing them.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cull Obsidian View Post
    Yes these have both been sold out since Friday @leprekon; I am surprised on how fast the Maleficent Limited Edition SteelBook in addition to the 101 Dalmatians Signature Collection Exclusives Steelbook sold out. Seeing how Disney is releasing the sequel to Maleficent: Mistress of Evil and a live action version of 101 Dalmatians aka (Cruella) on their Disney+ channel is the main reason I am purchasing them.
    Hiya, just piping in for a quick second. Maleficent 2 and Cruella are being released in theatres, not specifically the Disney+ streaming platform. Maleficent is coming in October (which lines up with the Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent releases), but Cruella just got delayed to May 2021. So not sure why they're dropping the 101 Dalmatians release now and not later.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachuforever View Post
    Hiya, just piping in for a quick second. Maleficent 2 and Cruella are being released in theatres, not specifically the Disney+ streaming platform. Maleficent is coming in October (which lines up with the Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent releases), but Cruella just got delayed to May 2021. So not sure why they're dropping the 101 Dalmatians release now and not later.
    Thanks @pikachuforever my mistake that is what happens when I do not go over what I wrote down the Maleficent: Mistress of Evil should have included in the theatres and released on October 18, 2019 and the live action version of 101 Dalmatians aka (Cruella) on their Disney+ channel.

As for why they're dropping the 101 Dalmatians release now and not later ( I am being sarcastic here) maybe they plan on also releasing both the 101 Dalmatians (1996) and the sequel, 102 Dalmatians (2000) live-action versions to 4KUHD, Blu-ray and DVD.

Credits
    Anyone know if the Disney Dent is present on these?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by leprekon View Post
    Anyone know if the Disney Dent is present on these?
    The copy I recieved seems to be in pretty decent condition no Disney Dent and/or spine slashes; but there seems to be a very small minute paint chip that is covered by the J-card. But overall I can not find tha much to complain about with this shipment.

Credits

No Disney dent on any this time around, 101 Dalmatians, Sleeping Beauty or Maleficent.
    As noted by Cull Obsidian, Maleficent has some minute paint chips (1 or 2) which is normal on Black SteelBooks unfortunately.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.