Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: What do you think about the new sections proposal?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I support a new Obituaries section

14 43.75%
  • No, I don't want an Obituaries section

7 21.88%
  • Yes, I support a new Movie and non-movie related girls images section

23 71.88%
  • No, I don't want a Girls section

3 9.38%
  • Simply keep the forum as it is now

3 9.38%
  • Some changes are needed, but I don't agree with these ideas

2 6.25%
  • What day is today...? Friday?

5 15.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits

Lightbulb New sections: Obituaries and Famous and not famous girls images

I want to suggest to create two new sections for the forum, to be located in the Non-movie related section (if you find it OK):

- Obituaries: a section to notify us of the deaths of all kind of people related to the movie world or not.

- Famous and not famous girls images: a section to put all those threads that can be found in various parts of the forum, concentrated in one place, so the ones who want to look for it will have their own section and the Non-movie related area will be better with posts about general interest things, like technology, news, cars and more (In fact, now it seems a Girls images area).

Take in count, for example, this message from Otha Star, a user that have contributed with very interesting posts in the past, one between many others who have expresed worries about what is happening with the forum and the booby posts. And also this one.

What do you think?

Credits
    I agree with you on the Famous Babes section. The boobies posts are great but I think it's slowly getting out of control. When I want to see boobies I visit http://www.hqparadise.hu/. I don't inderstand the language but it has only HQ pics.

No offence j7wild. You post some great pics but I happen to have most of them already The boobies section would make Non-Movie Related section more clear.

Obituaries, seems a bit creepy

Credits

Post Obituaries and girls sections

Quote Originally Posted by michalz00 View Post
    ...Obituaries, seems a bit creepy
    But needed, I believe.

More places where you can find interesting HQ girl material:

CelebUtopia.net
    SuperiorPics.com

And yes, no offense, j7wild. It is just that we want a better ordered forum

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    - Famous and not famous girls images: a section to put all those threads that can be found in various parts of the forum, concentrated in one place, so the ones who want to look for it will have their own section and the Non-movie related area will be better with posts about general interest things, like technology, news, cars and more (In fact, now it seems a Girls images area).

What do you think?
    great idea. U got Gaumonts vote.
    "A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." / Carl Sagan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaumont View Post
    Thanks a lot

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaumont View Post
    Mine too. I know I've posted alot of obits, and I think one central location for them would be great. Maybe a sticky thread under General Chatter Movie Related.....

As for the girlie posts, I say put them in General Chatter Non Movie related in a password prompted sticky thread. That way, if you don't wanna look at it, you don't sign in to see it.
    Clark Kent is who I am. Superman is what I can do.

j7wild Guest
    do what you want but I will keep posting them; as far as someone here said they already have the pics, well I update them daily as I find them so there is no way someone can claim they have all the pictures already!!

New ones everyday from at least a couple of dozen sources!!

Credits
    A babe pic section is a great idea. My vote on this. And j7 - keep going.

Credits
    my vote. I´m out of forums right now, but its true there´s too much of it
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits

Post New sections: Poll added

Thanks j7wild, Haazhel_Thorn, st39.6, michalz, Gaumont and Kal-el. Fortunately, the idea is going well

I have added a poll to give our ideas the true impact of a graph

Credits
    I've stop checking Non-Movie Related section since a couple of weeks (except the What are you reading? sticky). Because when I missed a couple of days and came back, I look what's new on the NMR section. There was 4 new pages of babes threads. Overdose, so now I don't really look new threads in this section, babes threads or not.

I don't care about babe threads, it's just that non-babes threads are almost drown in the next days.

I'm for creating the RIP and babes sections, so (I hope) everybody will be happy.
    *´¨)
    ¸.~´¸.~*´¨) ¸.~*¨)
    (¸.~´ (¸.~´ `(•.°)~
    My Listology profile

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    do what you want but I will keep posting them; as far as someone here said they already have the pics, well I update them daily as I find them so there is no way someone can claim they have all the pictures already!!

New ones everyday from at least a couple of dozen sources!!

Just to clarify.

Of course I don't have them all Lately I'm only keep photoshoots on my disc. I'm not downloading all those candids and paparazzi pics. You have to understand j7wild that I also visit sites like that regulary But you are way beyond me, it's even hard to keep up with your posts. But sometimes I find that I already have the pics you post. It happens.

I'm not saying you have to stop posting those images, I actually enjoy reading replies to your posts. This forum needs such a section as other forums need sections about movies, books etc.
    Last edited by michalz00; 06-01-2007 at 03:00 PM.

Credits
    I agree that adding some sections would be a good idea. Organization is a good thing. I'm actually surprised that there hasn't been a picture section already. It would certainly make finding them a lot easier.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

Credits
    Not to rain on every supporter's parade, but here's the fact:

Years ago some other member(s) proposed that the Trailer News section should have a sepeate clip sub-section for posting clips and featurettes only. I think JPB said he'd think about it or 'not now'. Years later nothing's changed.

So suggestion is welcomed. Just don't hold your breath.

"The idea was to be a symbol. editman could be anybody, that was the point."

Trolls destroyed the Forum

my DVD/blu-ray List

Credits

Post J P B

Auch! I hope JPB will think on this new proposal a bit more given the fact that the non-movie related section of the forum seems to be a Famous girls images section and other matters seems like extra things.

Now we know that there are even users that don't check anymore that section (like Nance).

It is an idea for a better forum area, the non-movie related one...

Edit: A question for the mods: if a thread is moved, the subscription ends?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast