Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Credits

What's this movie name

Its not to old I don't think this movie is set on a plane where there is some sort of demon disease that has infected one or more passengers there is also an older fella who does nothing but swear and wine about stuff he is funny and ends up died around half way through and at the end they take the remainders into this room when they have landed showed them a couple things and told them they to would have to be killed hope someone can help me with this movie thanks

Credits

@ 194580

Has similarities to Airborne, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1827354/

Despite an approaching winter storm a near-empty airliner takes off from London for New York. One-by-one the passengers begin to disappear, while one passenger who frequents the route notices the plane has turned where it should be flying straight. Soon the pilots are discovered dead, the plane on auto pilot, and it's revealed that two on board are hijackers who have murdered the pilots to take control of the plane; the passengers who disappeared were killed when they witnessed parts of the hijacking. The hijackers intend to steal and sell both the plane and an ancient vase being transported on board which, according to legend, acts as a prison for a death god. The passengers try to hinder the hijackers but they are unable to overpower them and instead wind up tied to the seats of the plane, the hijackers planning to use them as hostages. Meanwhile, air traffic control becomes alarmed; they have lost radio contact with the plane as it first veers off course and then disappears from radar. They alert the authorities, who assume the plane has been taken over by terrorists and send fighter aircraft to intercept it. As fighter planes take off and close in on the airliner the would-be hostages escape their bonds. The people on the hijacked airliner begin to go violently crazy, killing themselves and each other without apparent reason; the incorporeal death god has been released from the vase and is possessing people, trying to find a suitable host. The airliner passes into South American airspace, causing the fighter jets to give up pursuit; then the air controllers watch in horror as the plane begins to descend, its trajectory sending it into the ocean. One of the passengers has disabled the autopilot and is flying the plane into the ocean to prevent the death god from being released into the world. A passenger possessed by the death god and one of the hijackers try to stop the plane from crashing, but they fail; the death god leaves the passenger's body at the last moment, giving her only enough time to scream into the radio before the plane hits the water. Back in London the air controllers are marched out of the control room by the authorities, who mean to leave no witnesses. The eyes of one of the controllers flash blue as he is possessed by the death god.

I can't see through walls, but I can kick your ass.

Credits
    @ vampgirl82

Could it be "The Flyboys"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357668/

Credits

What's that movie called where. . .

I believe the opening scene features a man and woman driving on a trip. The man, at one point, notices an attractive female motorist going their same direction. When they pull over at a rest-stop, the wife, if memory serves, is napping in the car. The man, meanwhile, has spotted the mystery girl's vehicle and enters the ladies room where the girl from the road whirls around and recognises him. They say nothing as they look at each other, then the girl lifts up her miniskirt and . . .

I was young when I saw this movie in America on, probably, Cinemax so maybe the details are not all quite accurate but that's the sequence I recall.

I want to say the actor was/is Julian Sands (the guy from Warlock) and the time period during which I would've seen this movie would've been, I dunno 1987-1991.

Anyone have any clues?

Credits

80s Movie

80s movie where guys stuffs something in pants to impress girl with large breasts... Theres a scene with actors walking past boats rocking from you can guess what... He has something like a guardian angel woman giving him tips on women and what not, after deceiving the girl with large breasts the guardian is upset with him. I know this isn't Porkys, Meatballs, etc. The scene where he tries to bed the woman is in an old barn or coup. Any tips helpful, thanks.
    Last edited by rfisherx1; 05-18-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: title

Credits

How is that horror movie called? It was really bad

I can't find or remember the name of the following movie:

A group of teenagers go by taxi all together to a house. When they arrive there is this legend that there lived a guy who killed everyone. When they arrive this guy with a rake. He murders everyone and there is one surviver who leave with the cap again (he dad or something???)

Credits
    In this movie a poor, unfortunate girl ends up working at a school. There, while cleaning the bathroom, she witnesses the brutal beating of a girl by some other girls. Later, that poor girl witnesses the following: one of those attacking girls is showering, and the girl who got beat up pours something into that shower in revenge, making the attacking girl scream. That's about all I remember about this movie. Can you help me?

Credits

Question HELP. What's the movie called???

Okay. Basically. I'm trying to think of a film that I watched a couple of years ago. I think it was made around the 1970s mainly because of the terrible animation of it. The characters seemed like like plastic bobble head dolls and they wore green like an army coloured and one of them was a sort of captain and there was an air craft maybe a plane or a space ship. I'm sure it was a plane. And that's all I can remember. Not even sure it was a film really. Maybe it was a tv series. I really need help to figure out the name. It's bugging me so much.
    If anyone can help. Please do.

Credits

What’s That Movie Called?

A man’s wife is a missionary type and is “killed” while away. He keeps seeing butterflies (or dragonflies) and travels to the accident jungle location and eventually discovers she had survived long enough to give birth to their child and the villagers kept the baby alive and gave her to him...and she had a butterfly birthmark...

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenGr View Post
    A man’s wife is a missionary type and is “killed” while away.
    Sounds like this movie.

This is the first thing that came through my mind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonfly_(2002_film)

Credits

What is the title of this movie??

A couple is being chased through a junkyard by deformed, stupid goons. It's an older movie maybe early eighties. Help me!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshmama05 View Post
    A couple is being chased through a junkyard by deformed, stupid goons. It's an older movie maybe early eighties. Help me!
    I think you're thinking of "Nothing But Trouble"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102558/

Credits
    Thank you!!!! For years I have been looking for this!!

Credits
    Hello,

you are my last hope:

2-7 years ago a saw a movie trailer. This is what i remember:

- a few young people (maybe students) play a game in room (or maybe its a school? maybe they are stuck or locked in the building?)
    - i clearly remember they sit in a circle, one of them is blindfolded. the game the play is a kind of truth or dare, or a bottle spin game?
    - the game turns them against each other, they start to hurt (kill? hunt?) each other

As for genre its thriller or psycho drama. The movie is not American (im not sure). I think the movie is reatively new, i believe its a kind of art movie.
    Any idea?

j7wild Guest

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Looking for a 60's or 70's crime movie.

At first I thought it was Bullitt but after digging out my DVD copy of Bullitt, it's not it.

A cop is investigating a criminal kingpin who is holed up in a penthouse apartment.

The cop uses the apartment in another building across the penthouse to use as his stakeout point.

The residents of the apartment are 2 gay men who thinks the whole thing is funny and exciting.

I want to think the cop is played by Eastwood or Bronson or Coburn, one of those 60's/70's tough guy actors.

There is a shootout in the garage of the penthouse between one of the kingpin's henchman and the Police.

There is also a woman involved. If I remember correctly, she works for the kingpin and the cop is using her to gain access to the criminal organization and get closer to the kingpin.

I also am pretty sure the movie is set in San Francisco but it's not a Dirty Harry film.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacques1400 View Post

@J7wild

You sure you are not confusing 2 movies?
    Some of your details sound a lot like "The Laughing Policeman".
    Found it!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062138/

From the wiki page:

Willing to help in any way, Chris (Angie Dickinson) agrees to a sexual tryst with Reese (John Vernon) inside his heavily guarded penthouse apartment just so she can gain access and unbolt a door for Walker (Lee Marvin). Walker ties up some men in an apartment across from the penthouse and has a call made to police to report a robbery, creating a diversion that enables him to slip into the penthouse.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast