Thanks Thanks:  24
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Credits

Question Can you tell me the name of this movie?

hey guys
    I've seen this movie when I was a kid (I was born on 1991) so i remember it vividly. I think it was a horror movie ...
    there was a young boy who woke up in a coffin. he was dead but he didn't know it yet. people were carrying him to the cemetery and they couldn't hear him shouting in the coffin ... he woke up many times, one time he was cut to pieces and he went to his parents house and insisted that he was alive ...
    that's all i can remember

thanks

Credits

It's been years, and I still can't find what the movie is called!!!!

Alright when I was younger I remember watching this movie, I only got to see the beginning of it, so maybe someone out there knows:

The story is about a women who is married to a cop who abuses her. One day she is out shopping at I think the grocery store or something. She's wearing sunglasses to hide a black eye her husband gave her. So anyway she runs into a fellow cop, and at one point she lifts up her sunglasses and the cop sees her black eye. The cop then talks to her husband while they are at work and basically says stop abusing your wife, apologize ect

During all the abuse, the wife decides to start taking a class ( I think it's a cooking class but I'm not sure) and she meets this guy she talks about to her sister or someone. She talks about how nice this guys is, and that's as far is it goes.

So one day you see the husband come home to apologize to his wife, he has flowers in his hand. And has he is apologizing. Out of nowhere comes the guys she met in her class (he must have been hiding in a bedroom or something and no one knew) and shoots the husband! Then I believe the woman passes out.

When she wakes up she is at the mans house. She says she has to leave, but he basically says if you leave I'll tell them you killed your husband.

So that's about all of the movie I got to watch. So hopefully someone out there has seen it and know what the movie is called. And then again maybe I dreamed the whole thing lol

Credits

Help!

My friend mentioned this movie to me, and I've searched far and wide to no avail!
    Either his imagination has ran far too wild, or this movie is super obscure.

Made in the 80s or around that era, possibly 70s/90s, low budget more than likely, not popular. This kid/guy wants to impress this girl who only hangs out with the biker kids, and the biker kids are the popular kids. So anyways he builds this motorcycle from scrapyard parts basically and he dons an outfit that hides his identity and she swoons over him.

HEEEELP!

j7wild Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Del-70 View Post
    Hello all, I'm looking for the name of a 1980s horror/zombie flick, it's general plot is of two brothers that get forced off the road by a bunch of rednecks, so they go into the nearest town to get help and gas and soon realize strange things happening. Basically there is something in the water supply that is causing everyone to turn into zombies/creatures and it's left up to the strangers in town to save the day. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    this one?

Blood Diner (1987)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092669/

trailer:

Credits
    What's the name of the movie where the guy blindfolded the girl and tied her arms and legs to horses and they pulled her apart

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Darien13 View Post
    What's the name of the movie where the guy blindfolded the girl and tied her arms and legs to horses and they pulled her apart
    That particular death is called "Quartering".

Maybe 2001 Maniacs (2005) (with Robert Englund).
    Here's a review on 2001 Maniacs that describes a woman dying by quartering.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264323/reviews
    They don't mention blindfolding. Rather the reviewer just quips there's no nudity for her death.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyb039 View Post
    Hi.

I watched a film years ago and im trying to remember what its called. I cant remember names but it was a thriller/horror and the story was about 2 sisters (i think) and one is actually a ghost but she doesnt know and thinks that she is living along side her sister and father. they live in a pretty big house and the land drops down to the water side. there is shed/granny flat near the water and the dead sister hears noises at night, and during one investigation she is confronted by i think her mother who is also dead and this happens in the shed/granny flat (scary scene). For majority of the movie viewers are led to believe that the sister is alive but towards the end it is revelled that she is not because of an accident.

any information would be awesome and thank you in advanced

Shortyb039: This sounds like The Uninvited (2009)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uninvited_(2009_film)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tmntoast View Post
    My friend mentioned this movie to me, and I've searched far and wide to no avail!
    Either his imagination has ran far too wild, or this movie is super obscure.

Made in the 80s or around that era, possibly 70s/90s, low budget more than likely, not popular. This kid/guy wants to impress this girl who only hangs out with the biker kids, and the biker kids are the popular kids. So anyways he builds this motorcycle from scrapyard parts basically and he dons an outfit that hides his identity and she swoons over him.

HEEEELP!
    Grease 2 (1982)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grease_2

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by GEWebb View Post
    Movie is set in the 70's. About a bunch of kids that hang out at a rec center. They use drugs and act out. I do remember something about them locking their parent in the school during a PTA meeting, and proceeding to damage the school, parent's cars, and so on. Movie end with kids being shipped of to correction school on a yellow caged bus. Please help.

Over the Edge (1979) with Matt Dillon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over_the_Edge_(film)

Credits

what is it called

Hello everyone.
    So om the beginning of the movie Guy bumpes in to girl on Rollo skates causing accident. Girl has a dolphin tatto on her flot.

Any ideal?

Credits
    Looking for a 80s-early 90s sci fi movie. Going from a passenger airplane to landing, picking up a few survivors along the way then the earth begans to break off into pieces falling apart around them. They take off in the plane just in time before the earth completely breaks apart where they were located. They find another part of earth to land on eventually. Cant think of the movie please help. Thanks

Ideas?

j7wild Guest
    Are you thinking of 2012?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190080/

Credits
    I used a site similar to this once to find the name of a book, and the details I remembered were so scant that I was really impressed that someone actually was able to name the book. So I have some hope!

There was this movie I watched when I was pretty young; all I can recall is that it was black & white, and this guy got into the caravan wagon of a gypsy. She was reading his palm and a picture showed up on it that I *think* showed his death - getting hit by a car or something of that nature. If I recall correctly, the image disturbed the gypsy and I don't think she told him.

Does anyone remember this movie?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2teg_96 View Post
    Looking for a 80s-early 90s sci fi movie. Going from a passenger airplane to landing, picking up a few survivors along the way then the earth begans to break off into pieces falling apart around them. They take off in the plane just in time before the earth completely breaks apart where they were located. They find another part of earth to land on eventually. Cant think of the movie please help. Thanks

Ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
    Are you thinking of 2012?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190080/
    That also sounds like The Langoliers, a Stephen King movie from the 90's. The plane lands, and these creatures eat up the world around them (they're eating the "past") so the plane has to take off and find other airports to land at, before the land and everything around them disappears again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112040/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Credits
    Hey guys! Can somebody help me with the name of the movie, it's really important to me?

I remember just this one scene.. some guy wants to buy a company or sell something and comes to director's office with his assistant. He realizes that the director loves to sail and spins the director in a chair, swing him in that chair while explaining to him that he imagine the ocean. In the meantime his assistant sprinkles director with the water and makes him a paper hat..and of course director wants to chase his dream to go to pension and sail. I thought that it was some Jim Carrey movie, but I haven't find anything about it

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast