Thanks Thanks:  0
    j7wild Guest

Angry Stupid High School in North Carolina takes Political Correctness TOO FAR !!

SAMPSON COUNTY, N.C. – On the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, students at one high school were not allowed to wear clothes with an American flag.

Under a new school rule, students at Hobbton High School are not allowed to wear items with flags, from any country, including the United States.

The new rule stems from a controversy over students wearing shirts bearing flags of other countries.

Gayle Langston said her daughter, Jessica, was told to remove her Stars and Stripes t-shirt.

“Today she wanted to wear her shirt, and I had to tell her no,” said Langston. “She didn't like it at all because I knew it would get her in trouble. Of all days, 9/11, she could not wear her American Flag shirt.”

The superintendent of schools in Sampson County calls the situation unfortunate, but says educators didn’t want to be forced to pick and choose which flags should be permissible.

What country is this?

The United States of America!!

By Law, only one Flag should fly high and above all the rests including United States' State Flags and it is a Federal Offense to fly it upside down, in the rain or below a State Flag or a Flag of another Country.

This Flag!! There is No Freaking Need to Pick and Choose!! This is the ONE and ONLY:

Call the School Principal and complain:

Wesley Johnson

(910) 594-0242

Call the Sampson County School, NC, Dr. L. Stewart Hobbs, Jr., Superintendent and complain:

(910) 592-1401

They don't want to allow the Stars and Stripes to be flown?

Well it's very simple; Charge them with Treason against the United States and ALSO Charge them with being Enemy Combatants under the Patriot Law and Anti-Terrorism Law and send them to a Prison in Iraq or Afghanistan, WITHOUT A FAIR TRIAL and LEGAL REPRESENTATION, and throw away the key!!

People who lives in this country BUT don't want to respect this Country DO NOT DESERVE to Live in this Country regardless of whether they were born here or emigrated here!!

Last edited by j7wild; 09-13-2007 at 01:27 PM.

Credits
    Complete BS. I bet you could wear a Bin Laden T-shirt though?

Credits
    What it really boils down to is... students have no rights in the United States, period.

I guess that is the way to get everyone to conform in school, so when they grow up, they continue to conform, and you have a bunch of adults who do nothing but conform to what a few people tell them to.

Student clothing is strictly regulated (not just dress codes for decency, but strict policies on what can and cannot be worn), student newspapers are censored (school principals have the right to kill any story from a student publication... they can even kill the entire publication if they wish), student speeches are controlled, cars, lockers and bookbags can be searched without any reason whatsoever... it is happening more and more all over the country.
    Corfy
    Laugh at life or life will laugh at you.
    Website | DVD Collection

j7wild Guest

Question

Quote Originally Posted by corfy View Post
    What it really boils down to is... students have no rights in the United States, period.

I guess that is the way to get everyone to conform in school, so when they grow up, they continue to conform, and you have a bunch of adults who do nothing but conform to what a few people tell them to.

Student clothing is strictly regulated (not just dress codes for decency, but strict policies on what can and cannot be worn), student newspapers are censored (school principals have the right to kill any story from a student publication... they can even kill the entire publication if they wish), student speeches are controlled, cars, lockers and bookbags can be searched without any reason whatsoever... it is happening more and more all over the country.
    what has happened?

when I was in High School from 1978 to 1982, none of this was going on!!