Credits

Angry Star Wars EP2: AOTC DVD +box set Fullscreen only

full details for the EP 2 DVD is out...and some of the news really sucks.... FULL SCREEN IS REALLY gaining some support.... this sucks..
    http://dvd.ign.com/articles/366/366449p1.html
    http://www.starwars.com/
    Attack of the Clones, mastered directly from the digital source by THX for superior sound and picture quality, presented in Dolby 5.1 Surround EX (English) and Dolby 2.0 Surround (English, Spanish and French).
    Audio commentary by Writer-Director George Lucas; Producer Rick McCallum; Editor and Sound Designer Ben Burtt; Visual Effects Supervisors Pablo Helman, John Knoll and Ben Snow; and Animation Supervisor Rob Coleman, offering personal insights into the making of the film.
    Eight deleted scenes created for the DVD release, with introductions by George Lucas, Rick McCallum and Ben Burtt.
    "From Puppets to Pixels," an all-new, full-length documentary that tracks the revolution in digital character animation, featuring the creation of the digital Yoda, Dexter Jettster and more.
    "State of the Art: The Previsualization of Episode II," an all-new documentary featuring never-before-seen Animatics of Episode II.
    Ben Burtt and his team explain the process of creating the sound for Episode II in the all-new documentary "Films Are Not Released; They Escape".
    Three behind-the-scenes featurettes exploring Episode II's storyline, action scenes and love story.
    All 12 parts of "Making Episode II," the web documentaries that first appeared here at starwars.com.
    The "Across the Stars" music video featuring John Williams.
    Downloaded by millions from starwars.com, the original theatrical teaser and launch trailers, plus 12
    TV spots.
    Galleries of theatrical posters, print campaign from around the world, and never-before-seen production photos.
    An Episode II visual effects breakdown montage from Industrial Light & Magic.
    HoloNet News website.
    DVD-ROM weblink to exclusive Star Wars content.

here's some wallpaper of the Episode II cover art:

Since Lucasfilm is releasing Episode II in pan & scan in addition to widescreen, Fox will also be releasing a new fullscreen edition of Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace on DVD. The two disc set will contain the exact same features as last year's widescreen release. Here's the box art:

Also, Fox will be releasing a double pack of both Episode I and II, but it will only be available in pan & scan with no word yet of a widescreen release of the bundle:

Last edited by trailergod; 08-19-2002 at 03:37 PM.
    http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6324/fightclubmlzq1.jpg

Credits

Cool

I don't really mind because I already have the episode 1 DVD. And by the way, when they are gonna release the box set with all six movies, I'm sure there will be a widescreen version of it.

By the way, the fullscreen art for episode 1 really sucks!