Thanks Thanks:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6
    excuse me?!! Signs BAD movie? Than I say Fed7has BAD viewer! One of my favouries!!!
    Well personaly i would call everybody that liked signes morons... that movie sucked so bad that its not even a matter of taste.. its a matter of stupidity... i would rather se a 50 year old alien movie with cardbord sets, homemade costumes, and aliens made of gardentools and papermache... im not even gonna name the 100000 flaws and stupiditys in signs cos most of em are so ovious that a blind man could se em...

Only movie in recent years i can remember sucking so bad was War Of The Worlds.. what a **** fest...

Heck even Independence Day was better then those 2 stinkers... even if it was kliche and badly acted...

Fed7haS

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fed7haS
    Well personaly i would call everybody that liked signes morons... that movie sucked so bad that its not even a matter of taste.. its a matter of stupidity... i would rather se a 50 year old alien movie with cardbord sets, homemade costumes, and aliens made of gardentools and papermache... im not even gonna name the 100000 flaws and stupiditys in signs cos most of em are so ovious that a blind man could se em...
    Fed7haS
    I guess you're not a M. Night Shyamalan person but that's NO REASON to call people stupid or morons on the internet just because they think about it differently, it is called AN OPINION, and everyone has one.
    I'm not calling you names cause I like to keep things decent here.
    I'm a mog, half man, half dog, I am my own best friend.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    I guess you're not a M. Night Shyamalan person but that's NO REASON to call people stupid or morons on the internet just because they think about it differently, it is called AN OPINION, and everyone has one.
    I'm not calling you names cause I like to keep things decent here.
    Wrong i acully thought "The Sixth Sence" and "The Village" rocked totaly... great movies.. so you can say i like the director 50% of the time but hey all have hits and misses..

Fed7haS

Credits

Only movie in recent years i can remember sucking so bad was War Of The Worlds.. what a **** fest...

Heck even Independence Day was better then those 2 stinkers... even if it was kliche and badly acted...

Fed7haS
    Excuse me, but did u just called me stupid moron?....and tons of other people? THINK BEFORE POSTING, my friend. THINK

As once said - its a matter of taste and calling movies like Signs or WotW stupid and its viewers too is really pathetic. I am not gonna give u some names, that IS stupid, but to be honest, u just got really down in my mind. The fact u didnt like it doesnt mean its the biggest bullsh*t ever. I dont say its the best movie ever, I just say I like it and its one of MY favourites. And u call me stupid moron 4 that? U know that aint very clever.

U see very well from this thread, that every single member has its own favorites/most unliked movies, but noone called anyone idiot 4 that.

Am I gonna call MattJenale stupid because she didnt like History of Violence, Jarhead, or Interpreter? NO. Will u? Imho great movies and lots of people from every corner of the world liked it too. They just did and noone called them stupid.

I am not gonna flame this discussion anymore and definitely am not gonna answer u, whatever u write - 4 me u´r done in this thread.
    st39.6

btw for the list - what about The One? (I did like that movie, even tho it wasnt very clever or good)
    Me angry! Where´s my food!

My DVD Collection, My Blu-ray collection

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by st39.6
    Excuse me, but did u just called me stupid moron?....and tons of other people? THINK BEFORE POSTING, my friend. THINK

As once said - its a matter of taste and calling movies like Signs or WotW stupid and its viewers too is really pathetic. I am not gonna give u some names, that IS stupid, but to be honest, u just got really down in my mind. The fact u didnt like it doesnt mean its the biggest bullsh*t ever. I dont say its the best movie ever, I just say I like it and its one of MY favourites. And u call me stupid moron 4 that? U know that aint very clever.

U see very well from this thread, that every single member has its own favorites/most unliked movies, but noone called anyone idiot 4 that.

Am I gonna call MattJenale stupid because she didnt like History of Violence, Jarhead, or Interpreter? NO. Will u? Imho great movies and lots of people from every corner of the world liked it too. They just did and noone called them stupid.

I am not gonna flame this discussion anymore and definitely am not gonna answer u, whatever u write - 4 me u´r done in this thread.
    st39.6

btw for the list - what about The One? (I did like that movie, even tho it wasnt very clever or good)
    I dont se the problem with me forming a opinion on weather or not your a moron based on your movie choises... i do that all the time with ppl that dont share my taste in music and politics...

Would you realy hold it agenst me if i called a "nazi" a moron based on his political belivefs? even tho i dident know him personaly?.. same thing..

I get hit with "idiot" and "moron" on a daily basis cos i spell like a 5 year old with a mental condision.. and you dont se me crying..

Fed7haS

Credits

Fed7haS
    what exactly is so stupid about "signs"?

Credits
    Everyone is forgetting about Speed 2. Fabulous trailer (One of my all-time favs). Terrble movie

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiboche
    Everyone is forgetting about Speed 2. Fabulous trailer (One of my all-time favs). Terrble movie
    It appears that me and Roger Ebert are one of the few people on the planet who actually enjoyed "Speed 2". Sure it's stupid and hey, way worse than the first ... but still fun. And it's got one hell of a crash-ride at the finale .

Best regards,
    VSG

PS: Another "Good Trailer - Bad Movie"-Example (to me):
    "Alien - Resurrection" (and what an incredibly laughable concept the humanoid-breed was).